Having a hard time locating this!

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by Nica, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes sir :nod: it heats the water to up to 300 F that's hot, now the person who I was talking with said that he doubts the machine will actually heat the water to 300F because of the constant flow of water but said it will come really close. This machine is intended to be an industrial use but to have the water heated up is wicked, I prefer to wash vehicles with hot water it removes contamination, dirt everything and anything faster :thumb:

But like I said it's not cheap, that's the only draw back but good things are worth paying for :thumb:

2. distrbd

distrbd New Member

That looks awesome,since you are still considering other options ,I have heard good thing about Hotsy pressure washers being very reliable ,why not make enquiries about their hot water PW?

Hotsy Ontario Cleaning Systems - Products

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh that place that I went to has these units there too, yes you are absolutely correct distrbd they are extremely reliable but they are not electric meaning they run on fuel. The one that I'm after is electric but the boiler system uses a very small amout of fuel to heat up the water. The imisions are very minimul and wount cause any hard, well unless your in a very small room with out any kind of air circulation.

Even the person who I was chatting with said that these Hotsy PW units are wicked and recomended them but I'll be using the PW indoors and I can't let out to many fumes so the Karcher seems to be the way to go so far.

4. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Nica, Please keep us posted! I am in the market for a PW as well. As you mentioned, not cheap. I almost bought a cold water version of the unit I am looking at just so I would have something. But decided to hold off for the real deal.

Looking forward to a review too! :giterdone: :whistle:

DLR

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Will do my friend, I'll probably be purchasing this machine some time in February or so. A hot water PW is going to make washing a vehicle much faster and I'm really looking forward to the hot water part :thumb:

A review will be coming soon.

6. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

1300 psi will be plenty Nica. The hot water paired with that psi will give you plenty of cleaning power

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Thanks Jayplay that's what I'm thinking, there is the other version and it has 3000PSI but I don't really need 3000PSI, I'm with you 1300PSI is plenty for me to play with :cheers: thank you for the feed back buddy. Man I can't wait to get it :thumb:

8. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Whats the price Carlos?

9. gmblack3

gmblack3 Top 9 detailer in the US to serve you in Atlanta

Very nice unit, should last a long time.

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Well it's in the range of $3,000.00 Canadian and up, the model I'm looking at will come at the range of #3,100.00 and this will include the foam gun I want too :thumb:

11. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Around the same it costs in Norway..A bit cheaper here..strange!

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Really the about the same wow...I though it would be cheaper for you guys. I know in the UK they are around 1,600.00 or so. But I think this machine is well worth it, it will last a long time and in the long run it will pay for it's self oh and it will make washing a vehicle much faster well at least that's what I've noticed. I've never owned a PW but I have used a few and they do make washing a lot faster.

13. eShine

eShine Guest

I was checking out a Dynablast machine today. Top quality unit. You can get them in gas or electric with several burner options. I checked out all the components they are made with any they were top notch, Baldor Electric motors or Honda Gas engines! Canadian company also with reps in B.C/Alberta areas.....

Dynablast Inc.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

I saw these at the place I went to as well, but for some reason I like the Karcher better not sure why :confused: just do :shakehead: