Hard Body And Vinyl Stripes

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by '470, Mar 3, 2013.

1. '470

'470 Virgin Detailer

I've been using the Adam's Quick Sealant/Brilliant Glaze/Americana combo for about 10 months now and have been pretty satisfied with the results. Having said that, I'm looking to step things up a bit and try out Wolf's Shine and Seal with Hard Body.

[​IMG]

As you can see, I have a flat black stripe running the length of my car. When I apply the Wolf's I assume I should just mask the stripe off as I do now, but I'm looking for some overall feedback on the issue as I don't think I've seen any write-ups with the "nano" LSPs on a car with vinyl stripes.

2. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

I am not sure, so wait until others chime in, but I believe Hard Body, OC2.0 and many other "nano" LSPs are vinyl safe, as I know they can be applied to flat colored and vinyl wrapped cars...I would ASSUME that you can just apply it straight over those because it will not make it shiny like a wax will.

But again, I am just assuming, I am still stuck on my trusty wax/sealant combo and have not made the switch either, lol.