Hand Pump Sprayers Galore!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Denzil, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

here are the orion sprayers i believe they are the same ones.. damn they have a ton of models and they look awesome!!!

i just bought 2 1z pump sprayers from Phil and i have to say those definitely kick ass.. but i can't wait to try these regular sprayers.. i could always use more.. i just got one of the 1z regular sprayers from phil.. i guess i will it out and if there is any room for improvement i will have to try these.

Galactic Sprayers | Products

2. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

I'm going to grab one of these, great value & performance. USPlastics sells it.

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Just wanted to update that my Lowes one finally crapped out on me. It had 1:4 APC+ in it. The chemicals really took its toll on the spray head :(

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Buy a Solo 418, Isaac. :)

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I probably will. I have a 5L thing of wheel gel just sitting here because I've been too lazy to put it in the original bottles :thinking:

6. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

7. Denzil

Denzil Guest

This is one is a little different from the rest of the field but it will get the job done. :)