Gyeon Quartz Q2 CanCoat MUST TRY

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Gyeon_Jeff, Apr 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Gyeon_Jeff

Gyeon_Jeff New Member

This product is an absolute must try. Incredibly easy to apply. Wipe on wipe right off. Cures very quickly. Tons and tons of gloss and protection for 6-9 months. I have it on a black Audi S5 here in Colorado and it is running strong at 10 months.

CanCoat is an actual SiO2 Coating, not a polymer sealant.

We performed a mid level paint correction on this Ferrari 308 and then applied one layer of Gyeon Quartz CanCoat and the finish is nothing short of amazing. I am continually impressed by this product.

https://www.detailersdomain.com/collections/gyeon/products/gyeon-cancoat-350ml-can-11-8oz

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mbkite

Mbkite Member

I got mine from phill the other day just waiting for the warm weather to correct the paint I also picked up some cure not to mention iron..
    On a side note I lived in Lakewood when I was in college and could see the drag strip from my apartment
    They still had a few Buffaloes roaming around on that mountain in 78..

Gyeon_Jeff likes this.
  3. Gyeon_Jeff

Gyeon_Jeff New Member

Awesome! You will love it. Our shop is just on the East side of Lakewood. Englewood. I love it here. I'm a Florida transplant and CO is gorgeous.