Gun Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by billyblooshoes, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

You gangsta.

I want a blow gun to shoot squirrels

2. floraneg

floraneg Birth of a Detailer

No it is the civilian version. Very nice gun. Shoots very accurate and clean.

List from top to bottom:

LWRC M6A3 5.56 10.5"
    LWRC PSD 8.5" 6.8mm (She is a BAD ASS!)
    Bushmaster Enhanced ACR (I like that you can change between 5.56 and 7.62)
    H&K MR556
    Smith & Wesson M&P12-22 (nice little gun with cheap .22 ammo costs) My daughter goes to town with this one.

3. floraneg

floraneg Birth of a Detailer

I've been itching to pick up a lever action. How do you like it?

4. Bmer89

Bmer89 DB Forum Supporter

Blow guns are pretty dang fun to shoot at squirrels or other rodents with. Or get a bunch of guys and go paintball! Although these paintballs are kinda hard to pop cause they're so small. Good cheap fun though

5. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

I love it. The Model 94 is a fun rifle to shoot. I'm not a hunter, but I hear this specific gun is a pretty good deer hunting gun.

6. Kilo6_one

I get one of my 1911s back from the Springfield custom shop tomorrow so ill post it up.

7. Andy6228

Andy6228 Birth of a Detailer

You are right, that is a classic deer rifle. They don't allow rifle hunting for deer in Illinois so use a TC Omega .50 muzzleloader during gun season.

8. Kilo6_one

what do they let you use? Im not a hunter....... since i dont plan on eating it other then squirrels I dont kill it, but im a precision shooter, so this topic interests me

9. Andy6228

Andy6228 Birth of a Detailer

We have a shotgun season, a muzzleloader season and a late gun season. I can I use my muzzleloader for all of the seasons. The shotgun hunters shoot slugs and can hunt during the shotgun and late seasons. They also started a handgun a couple years ago but I'm not sure what seasons they can be used in. The only thing that we can hunt with a rifle is varmint, like coyote.