Gun Owners Thread

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by billyblooshoes, Jul 10, 2009.

1. richy

richy Guest

You can't see my avatar? That's from when I was in the Traffic Division..best job in the place getting paid to ride a Harley, LOL!! I am in my 16th year.
    We used to have a competitive shooting team but it disbanded after 9-11 but we're trying to get it going again. I haven't shot PPC in years and would love to get back into it again!!

2. skurzhun

skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

Here's some of mine.

Benelli M1 Tactical
    Springfield 1911 Mil Spec
    Heckler & Koch USP Compact

[​IMG]

I'm in the process of building an ar15.

3. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

lol sorry richy, i noticed previously that it was someone on a motorcycle, but never looked close enough to realize the uniform etc. people are always telling me i should get into law enforcement and that i would be a good cop, but im more of a firefighter guy myself. its what im good at. im hoping to get hired in philly when their next hiring cycle comes around.

oh and just out of curiosity richy, whats your departments duty carry weapon? caliber?

OOOOOO that M1 is so sexy. i must say though the new Benelli M4 is to die for. that thing is gorgeous. love the pistols too. tease us with some pics and specs on the AR build!

its great cause now (in america at least) the prices seem to be coming down on ammo and black rifles finally.....it was getting pretty out of control for a while. like 1100-1300 for a bone stock M&P flattop AR15. CRAZY.

4. skurzhun

Teaser..
    CMMG M4 upper
    [​IMG]

5. richy

richy Guest

S & W .40 cal model 4042 or 4046, I can't remember the #. Semi auto, 11 round mag, tritium night sights, mag release safety..very nice weapon.

6. skurzhun

Finished.

[​IMG]

7. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Looks sweet!

I got my new Glock 26 in today. I ordered my Springfield 1911 yesterday and I should have that next week. Once I get everything in I will post a picture of my collection.

8. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

BTW-what rear sight do you have on that? I've got an Eotech on my RRA arms with the stock front sight, I need to get a good backup rear sight. I'm leaning towards the Arms low profile flip up rear.

9. skurzhun

It's a Magpul (MBUS).

10. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

My current handguns (Colt, Smith, Kimber). Also have Remington Nylon 66 and a Browning .22 auto rifle, 12 ga shotguns, 30.06, .308 and an old 10 ga single shot with a 36" barrel!

[​IMG]

11. Nica

Nica Banned

wow you guys have incredible guns :druling:

12. Mr. Shine

Mr. Shine Birth of a Detailer

....and here's some more.

[​IMG]

1. Mossberg 500 12ga. Tactical Breacher
    2. Ruger MKII Comp 22LR- (Mrs. Ssshine's)
    3. Kel-Tec .380- (Mrs. Ssshine's)
    4. Kimber Stainless TLE

13. billyblooshoes

looks great man. why did you opt for the 15 rd mag instead of the 30? state laws?

congrats on the 26 justin! i love mine soooo much. its so comfortable and compact that i forget im carrying it sometimes lol. be sure to get yourself come GAP 33 round mags while youre at it. :headbang:

14. billyblooshoes

oh and btw, loved this one. not my safe unfortunately, but in time....

[​IMG]

15. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Actually, I've got a buddy in PA who is close to that and I honestly think he has more ammo!

16. Ch40t1c

Ch40t1c Obsessive Detailer

Rambo's safe :worship2:

17. skurzhun

Exactly the reason. In fact that's only a 10 round 20 body. 10 round magazines are the limit where I am. :(

18. uzj100

uzj100 Jedi Nuba

Pretty soon "zero round" magazines may be all we can get here :shakehead:

19. billyblooshoes

ugh thats such a shame. i feel for you man. im thankful that PA's gun laws are a little more "relaxed":

for range purposes, and for when i happen to be traveling through north philly (philly guys will understand haha). 33 rounds of hollow point lovin'.
    [​IMG]

20. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Anyone else having trouble finding ammo? I can't find anyone with 9mm in stock to save my life! Luckily I have a ton of .380 so I can shoot at least one gun.