Groupebuy swissvax insignis v2

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by pirex, Nov 18, 2010.

1. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

The Canadian shipment is still in transit, it took 7 days to leave Norway, going through their customs....man this shipment is killing me. :waiting:

Going to have to opena bottle of Dom and smoke a Cuban when these things come in :thumb:

The Replacement bags were received by Piet, so the US pots may have gone out already.

2. pablo

pablo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Great to hear P1et received the bags....bring it on!

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Gents, just got back from sunny Florida. Back in Texas, will ship the wax out today. Thanks a million to autoobsessed for providing the pots of Insignis their "mink coats"...

4. pablo

pablo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

awesome!

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

6. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

2011/03/09 16:06 VILLE ST-LAURENT International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs <- EXCITING YES?

7. P1et

I say that's quite wicked, yes!

8. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

I've been watching it daily, it can not come soon enough!!

Hopefully the package is on the west coast then we should see them early next week.

9. kyoshiro

Ville St-Laurent I believe is Montreal lol

10. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Crap you are right, I wasn't thinking...damn late next week then if it leaves by Friday!

Maybe the customs guys were feeling sorry for us and rushed it through and it is already on route :headbang:

11. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Good luck with this guys hope everything works out!

12. kyoshiro

the montreal customs is usually faster than the vancouver one, and they may magically be able to catch the leaving truck and BINGO! appears early next week :D
    btw I made a real darn plain wallpaper, check your email

13. JonnyM

JonnyM Virgin Detailer

Hey guys, Piet the wax arrived safely today at my house. I wanna thank you for your kindness throughout this transaction the forum is very lucky to have such a trustworthy member. Thanks to auto obsessed and ketil for the bag and wax. I'll have a review up on Sunday weather permitting.

14. P1et

Good to hear Jon! I tried to pack it as nicely as possible, and hopefully you found a few small goodies in there as well.

15. JonnyM

JonnyM Virgin Detailer

Yes Piet I did really wasn't expecting it and got confused thinking it was the V2 for a quick second haha. The packing was great you really went above and beyond trying to insure a safe delivery- thank you. Just a quick Q, what is in the small jar?

16. kyoshiro

its his secret formula

17. P1et

If the small jar has writing on it, it's P21S 100%, otherwise it's Wet Obsession. I'm assuming you're talking about the little wax pot? I forgot what I threw in which box!

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

19. P1et

20. kyoshiro

2011/03/11 09:36 EDMONTON Item out for delivery
    yeyeyeyeyeyeye