Groupebuy swissvax insignis v2

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by pirex, Nov 18, 2010.

1. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Here are the pics of the Canada shipment, the picture does not do justice for how bad the box is. In the pictiure the box looks like it is intact with openings, well the box is basicaly like kleenex it has been beaten so bad, there is no ridgity left in it and it could not properly hold the contents which is why the postal company put it in a bag.

Three pots were completely missing and one of the Swissvax bags, nothing has been found and as far as I know no explanations either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a very unfortunate situation and we appreciate all that Ketil and Scandic Shine are doing to sort this all out. Thank you Ketil.

I also want to thank the customers for their understanding and patience during this time, while it is all being sorted out.

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Do you really want to see the paint haha.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

The US package had none of the SV bags, looks like another case of kick ball with a package.

One thing I have learned is you need a stiff (thick cardboard) when doing air mail items to give them a chance sometimes. I also plastic wrap up all packages lol.

4. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

I can handle the SV bags if there are needed, no need to get Ketil involved for that. P1et if they are needed please advise and I'll get replacements to you.

5. agentf1

agentf1 Jedi Nuba

If anybody has a pot to sell really cheap just drop me a PM, no questions asked. ;-) Just kidding guys, I am sorry to hear about all the trouble. It amazes me how beat up some of the packages are when they arrive at my house, I have to wonder, what do they do, drag them behind the truck if they do not fit inside. Scary stuff especially when you are shipping stuff that is very expensive $$$. Then add customs into the mix...

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That would be amazing. Yes, unfortunately none of the pots I received had bags. Looks like they must have opened up the box, and physically takes the pots of wax out of the bags, taken a pot for themselves and thrown away the bags. What a shame...

7. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Please PM me your shipping information and quantity and they will go out ASAP, so you can send the pots and bags together to your customers.

8. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

Were the shipments not insured?

9. P1et

Thanks a million! I will wait until I get the bags, then send out the pots WITH the bags to the three lucky recipients...

10. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

I believe they were but its still a pain a butt to deal with insurance (as with every insurance except school insurance)

11. P1et

Only enough to cover half a pot. And it's not only about the money, also the fact that only 60 of them were made and now four of them have gone missing.

12. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

So only 56 pots in circulation....sucks as the first shipment to the states (v1) made it here in 2-3 days...

Thanks Troy for the SV bags hope those have a speedy travel, haha, but thanks!

I will get the pots just in time for new coat of wax in a few weeks...good timing to me.

13. pablo

pablo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Strong work Troy...thx for aiding in the "recovery" of this Swissvax delivery...

14. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

That sucks. I know V2 was very limited. Hopefully the four pots show up somewhere, and the thief has his hands chopped off.

15. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Your welcome, it will go out as early as this evening. I know how long everyone has waited and I'm sure I can get it you quicker that Norway, plus Ketil doesn't need to deal with this to.

Your welcome, my pleasure

I was thinking that when the theif is found we get this person to clean some of the interiors that we see posted here, and not be given any gloves and why not make a Fear Factor out of it with any found food items.

16. kyoshiro

i would drown the thieves in carnuba wax in the heat of brazil
    (just a thought lol)

17. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

The replacement SV bags have been shipped, ETA 5 business days to P1et.

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Pots are probably rolling around in the belly of a 747 or a 777....

19. pablo

pablo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Do we have any updates on our Swissvax Insignis V2? It's got to be close.

20. kyoshiro

all i can say is that the new Canadian package went thru customs and probably in the middle of the sea somewhere.