Groupebuy swissvax insignis v2

Discussion in 'Last Steps: Waxes, Sealants, and Coatings' started by pirex, Nov 18, 2010.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

One final pic :)

[​IMG]

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmmm is that your s40 and such Piet? Have some of the S17+...

Wish there was SV bags so the pots didnt get damaged...

Let me know shipping details!

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Wonder what you can use to polish them up...acrylic polish?

4. P1et

If I'm correct, it's a pot for me, one for agpatel and one for JonM, right? And yes, Ketil was kind enough to throw in some Scholl goodies for me to try!

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I think that is correct.....yepppppie just excited about a new SV Wax :)

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

JonM send me a FB message saying yes one pot is his (he has paid) and his DB account is not currently working. Piet, so that is the 3x pots you have. I will get his contact info and PM it to you.

7. pablo

pablo Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I also have paid for one....does that mean we have a quantity issue here?

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmmm....I think that means we do have a issue...will have to wait and see if Piet got the final list from Ketil on who paid and how many pots where shipped.

9. pablo

I hope there is a simple explanation, but I'll admit I'm worried. I know we have all been waiting patiently for the big day to arrive....I guess we'll just have to wait and see....

10. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

piet should have received more than 3 looking at how big the box was :S

11. P1et

I does seem like we have an issue. What might have happened is that when the box broke, somethings might have fallen out. Right now we have three pots, and four people. I am going back and forth with Ketil to see how we can best resolve...

12. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Hmm...lets hope we get a resolution...I know the pots are limited...

Thanks for the info Piet.

13. P1et

Gents, we got it sorted out. I will send the three pots you see in the pics to agpatel, JonM and pablo. Our good friend Ketil will send a new pot to myself in a seperate shipment. I feel bad for him because he lost 3 pots to Canada and one pot to the US. That's a lot of money down the drain for him...

14. pablo

I appreciate you taking care of things P1et...I feel bad for both you and Ketil. I guess it's asking too much of shipping companies to deliver a package in one piece.....a sign of the times. I hope your pot shows up soon and in one piece (and maybe no scratches LOL). Thanks again and look fwd to the delivery.

15. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Thanks Piet, let me know shipping arrangements.

16. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

I agree these shipments have been cursed and Ketil is in a bad position indeed. It does seem kind of odd that both the Canada and US shipment was opened and missing pot(s), someone in the Postal System has 4 pots of limited edition Insignis v2. Too bad they are not serial numbered so we could put an alert out for these pots!

The Canadian shipment was destroyed and arrived to me in a BAG!

17. P1et

In a bag? WOW! That makes the US shipment seem not that bad. Any pics of the damage? Yes, out there somewhere, there are some very nice looking delivery trucks running around! We will have to keep an eye out on eBay, Craigslist and detailing forums to see who is selling in the US and Canada as the current owners are pretty well known...

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I wonder how Phil's pots arrived to him as I think he got a few as well to resell.

19. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Yeah our shipment came in a bag and got some fairly banged up damage :( Troy sent me the pictures the moment he received and it was a boat load of hurt.

20. P1et

Share the pics!!!