Not sure if you guys use an external flash but I just wanted to share this with you photo-geeks. I've tested Gary Fong's products before and had GREAT results with them so I decided to test one of these eBay copies. I must say, this is a MUST for anyone shooting with a flash. 100X better results... really makes your strobe much more versatile!
Wow I didn't think anyone else know about the lightsphere. I purchased the second version which is more flexible (i think its the 2nd version). When I first saw the thing, I thought it was just some sort of gimmick that some poor saps bought into when purchasing a flash diffuser. I have to say I was blown away by the way it would create really even lighting on large groups of people and the way it would just wrap around everything. Needless to say I felt I got my money's worth with the lightsphere it's a great product and if the 10$ version works just the same well hell, everyone should have one of these.