Got some new products today.

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by pirex, Oct 4, 2007.

1. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Tornado mf`s from Eshine
    Nattys red
    Megs #16
    riccardo clay

[​IMG]

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

vey nice order, those mf are some of th best I have have tred. the clay is allso awsome. You will love it

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I have to agree those towels are great, so great that I'm actually considering ordering them in the hundred quantity :D

The clay, well the clay is just wicked and the Meg's #16 it's fine if you want durability, shine wise it's okay but there's better...like VINTAGE!!!!! hahaha teasing.

4. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Im definitely going to be picking up some of those MF's soon.

5. Calgarydetail

hundreds eh?... perhaps a calgary group buy is needed. Might be the first order at our secret meetin to take over the world.. muahahahahah... ok really perhaps a calgary group buy is needed. I would order atleast 20 of them

6. Nica

Nica Banned

A group purchase would be wicked, I was thinking of ordering some where around 500 of them for my self, but still debaiting it.

7. pirex

I LOVE THE MF`S :D They are so soft and nice. The price is good to. 500? Thats just SWEET :D

8. Calgarydetail

500? ok i love mf and I love detailing but what would you do with 500mf towels? lol. i mean yeah it would be cool to have but where would you put them?

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Well, I would probably keep about 250 for my self and the rest would go to a secret place :D, just another thing I got on the side going on ;) and it's not in this country ;)

10. pirex

oh, me can guess :p

11. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

WOO HOO! Can't wait for my yellow clay :) Nica, I still need the paypal info buddy :)

KT, have you tried the Meg's 16 or Natty's Red yet?

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh yes, fogot all about it...did you it yet?

13. Calgarydetail

yellow clay is awsome, you willlove it. the only thing is dot get caught... heck i gona call the fbi.. but its worth the risk, yellow clay by far is the best clay on the market:rolleyes:

14. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Gonna check the mail soon :p. What's your paypal info?