Gleaming Kleen vs Audi RS6

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Jayplay, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

You did a fantastic job on that beast of a car, the Swissvax products offset that car amazingly!!

2. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

once again thanks for comments guys

3. Nica

Nica Banned

That Chicago looks very intersting there Jayplay, I wonder if it's available in North American standards 120V..mmm..one way to find out.

I too have been looking for another back up for my Metabo, I was going to order another Metabo but this Chicago looks really good. I'll give them a call :thumb:

4. Jayplay

Jayplay DB Pro Supporter

you want be disappointed with it Nica... much lighter and quieter than a Metabo..

5. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Not from what Ive been able to find :shrug: Mabey a call could clear this up.

6. Nica

Nica Banned

Already found a distributor in North America :thumb:

I'll be contacting them tomorrow :thumb: don't you just love the internet :woo:

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Yes, but you're abusing the privelidge !!

8. mirrorfinish99

mirrorfinish99 Virgin Detailer

very nice. Awesome finish. Where did you get that Swissvax Cleaner Fluid Pro from?

Top job!

9. Dangler

Dangler Birth of a Detailer

beautiful work!!! and what an arsenal of product used. I have SV products, and I really like using them.

10. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Beautiful result, perfect color for the RS6.

Now only if we had the 4 door sedan in the US:shakehead:

11. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

That Zaino tire dressing looks great. I'm gonna have to try it.

12. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Nice work Jay!

Swissvax Pro is the nuts, Ive been using it for over a year now and even though its expensive, its worth every penny.

Kind Regards
    Paul

13. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Hey Nica whats the status of this .Do they have a stateside version available. I'm quite interested as well.

14. rwisejr

By the way jayplay outstanding work .

15. kei169

kei169 Wax on..Wax off

nice job! very nice indeed!!
    The Zaino tire dressing really looks great to me, maybe i may pick one up very soon!

16. rwisejr

Yes I agree I use it a lot

17. Nica

Nica Banned

I contact the North American Distributor and yet another product that we can't get our hands on :shakehead: :shakehead: so for now I've put this in the back burner, I'll eventually talk to a UK representative and see if they could get the North American version but I'm in no rush for an additional rotary, so for now this has gone back to the back burner :shrug:

18. rwisejr

Ok thanks keep us posted

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Will do :peace: