Giallo (yellow) Ferrari 16M correction

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Awesome work Bob!

2. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

very nice Bob, lovely cars

thks for sharing

3. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Great work on those two vehicles, thanks for shareing. It seems you have pleased some of the people, some of the time ;) you just can't please everyone ...

So far this forum has been (mostly) devoid of this type of drama, so common on other forums...please don't let us go down this route :chillpill:

4. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

You said "Technique"...I did not want his techniqiue for how he may do things in a particular way or use his buffer or whatever...What the method meant was more of the process or stages as most people list step by step..Obviously you can't read or you've been out in the Florida sun for too long..As for me being bannned, you started the attack.

bob,
    I never claimed to work on Ferraris or any exotics. Now that you metioned it though, I find nothing special about buffing on a Ferrari..Try correcting the paint on a 100k mile BMW 740iL in jet black and then come talk to me...The only stressfull part of a paint correction on one of those Ferraris, if you want to call it paint correction, is the cost of replacing something that you damage...Other than that, if you want to showcase your abilities, try a car that actually could use it...Also, I joined Live2Detail because a friend of mine told me about it. It has nothing to do with Carlos...

And for both of you stooges,
    Keep sending the replies if you want since you have too much time on your hand and not enough work...I, on the other hand, am way too busy to deal with two little boys like you...I didn't start this confrontation and I am now done with it because you two have your heads way up where the sun don't shine. Bob's ego has turned into such a monster that if you don't praise his work (just some pictures really), he takes it as an insult and has to stick his DIKKIE BOY on the offender..That's fine by me..Keep it coming.

5. Dude, why don't you just shut the f up :chillpill:

If you had the abilities maybe you wouldn't have to work exclusivelly on hammered 10 year old shitty bimmers :giggle:

Please do not respond back or I will light you up/ give you a verbal beat down that I assure you want no part of :cig:

BTW, Great job on the Wash-n-Wax Bob :poke:

That car and your work are simply stunning :chips:

6. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

wax daddy has spoken.....

7. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

looking good Bob

i see people have been drinking a lot of that hatorade lately :D

8. Ynnekdude

Ynnekdude Any Rag Vehicle Washer

You are not entitled to anything; this is a forum. Bob was nice enough to share a detail with the forum. He does not need to break down his techniques/products if he doesn't want to. There are no rules indicating otherwise. Your first post seemed rather rude; no wonder the responses were harsh. Previous disputes and transgressions clouding threads really ruins them in my eyes. Take a :chillpill: and just be glad people are nice enough to share their work.

9. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Love the Fedor pic from his last fight(Brett Rodgers) in your avatar, as in my last post I said shut it down. Sean even in this economy I am fortunate to have ANY work at all and for doing the "EASY" Ferrari's I have worked really hard to aquire this kind of client......very hard. I am making this post/reply while taking a lunch break at my desk in my shop in the middle of another "easy" correction(because correcting sand scratches is easier than correcting scratches:shrug:) when I started my service in 1994 what kind of vehicles do you think I worked on just starting out??? million dollars cars..... no hammered suburban's and other Momobiles along other not so nice vehicles in awful shape.

The assumptions about "California dreaming" with palm trees and bikini's is just that ASSumptions, I have worked hard for 16 years consistantly with the albums of pics to prove it(before the internet age and photobucket etc...) as for the "ego thing" ask anyone who knows me and that is definitely not part of my personality and the in correction led pics and sun shots prove the work was done right or is all the "rich guys" I provide service for koolaid drinking dummies?.

All the insults are unbecoming and provide sure proof of immaturity, let it go and poop on someone who is an easier target as surely by now you know I brook no s**t endstop.

10. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Actually you said method which is a body of techniques as you can read here.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

If you don't cut the shit I will also give you an intellectual beat down that will expose you for the young dumbass you really are.

I bet you're just another mid 20s, early 30s punk that still lives at home with his parents.

If there's no difference in working on exotics or the shit box cars you work on then why is it that you have never worked on any exotics?

The answer is you don't have what it takes to get that level of car plus you can't do that level of work.

I guess I should shut down my business since I only corrected the paint on 70 Astons in the past 12 months, and that's just one account.

11. BimmerSean

Why don't you shut the f up and stay out of it..In the meantime, maybe you want a real beatdown....You're nothing but a squirrel and a kiss ass...I never said that I did a 10 year old bimmer but if I did, nothing wrong with it...I don't discriminate against any car as long as it has paint on it...People like you have a big mouth on-line because you can hide behind your computer..Come talk to me like that in person and you'll be going home without any teeth on a wheelchair..Mind your business and keep on sucking up.

12. Paint Protection Orlando

Countdown to BANNED CAMP!!..10 9 8 7 6.........

13. BimmerSean

I guess I'll reply one more time..As usual, you seem to know so much about me..Just because you mooch off your parents, don't assume the same for me. I actually support mine but we don't have to get into that..Next time I come to Florida, I'll look you up and give you a real beatdown..By the way, I should have told you that detailing is just a hobby for me..I don't need to do it for the money, thank god..Dont hate on me because you have to do it...

14. BimmerSean

You started so I guess it is going to be countdown for you too...

15. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

i hope this doesn't offend anyone....

[​IMG]

16. Paint Protection Orlando

Anytime you want to stop by just let me know, the outcome will not be good for you. Unlike you I don't hide behind my keyboard.

You must be a real bad ass since you're handing out beatings like Halloween candy.

17. Rennes

Rennes Jedi Nuba

Bob, another great detail.

From now on, I will be calling you Mr. Vorhees :)

18. Look at all this shit your spouting off :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :bla2: :bla2:

You are obviously a very bitter and jealous individual :shakehead:

Yea, I've heard this shit before :woopdedoo:

Anytime your this way I would be more then happy to jam a pencil in your neck. Namely, your Main Aorta :cig:

Everyone thinks its so easy to work on exotics, truth be told it is very stressfull. One wrong move and you could be paying to have a panel repaired that would cost more then your 10 year old swirled up rolling trash can is worth on its best day :golf:

Bob, sorry about contributing to jacking up a truley good thread :sorry:

Here, hope these make you feel better :flowers:

19. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

There is some good to all of this......... we all know sean has got to go:goodn: the hole your digging is so deep now you cannot shovel the dirt out and it is falling on your head. For all of you who remember the "Andy" situation this is Deja' vue all over again, initial attack....... get's called on the carpet........ says "I did not start this" retorts with a**hatness on another level........ numerous pleas to shut it down............... goes BIG threat........ nothing HAPPENS......... retreats to different hole never to be seen again.

Survey says............ time to go, mods push the "lockdown button" on this thread. :banned:

20. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

come on guys. lets just take a stepback and cool down please..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.