Giallo (yellow) Ferrari 16M correction

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

great job

ours has the full leather too, looks alot nicer than the ott alcantara imo

interested to know if you used anything on the wheels for protection - im reluctant to put anything on them given the matt finish

2. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

wow. ever thought of sending email to ferrary asking about their quality paint job?
    how much that kinda car lift cost?

3. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I am pretty sure that you are the ignorant one here since you seem to know so much about my abilities from one comment that I made...As for Paul Dalton and whoever else, I will be more than happy to comment on their posts as well when I see it..You are completely talking out of your ass. This is a forum and I am entitled to my opinion..If you or anyone else doesn't like it, take a hike...If I was a hater, I would have commented on his substandard work but I didn't. I don't need any secrets from him or anyone else. However, I do think that when people post the products that they use, the post becomes more useful. If you or anyone else are afraid that someone will steal your secrets about what polish and chemical you use and thus hurt your ability to provide for your family, then you really are more ignorant than I originally thought and completely insecure. Don't twist my comment into something that it wasn't. As a matter of fact, I remember reading a post by Bob about Carlos which had nothing to do with detailing, even though this a detailing site. Seems that some people can dish it out but can't take it. It's a good thing that Bob has you to back him up. You sucked up to him really good by coming at me..Hopefully Bob will send you a free matching uniform like his and if you really get his back, he'll send you an all expenses paid roundtrip ticket to California so you can really get your nose brown.

4. Car Connoisseur

Car Connoisseur Virgin Detailer

Awesome work Bob.

5. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

man o man, why is there drama?

on another note, sweeeeeeeeeet! awesome work Bob!

6. infiniti24

infiniti24 Birth of a Detailer

:catfight:

Your first comment was brash with out any tact what so ever. Had I been the OP I might have dismissed your attitude. However I do agree with the OP in his frustration of your comment. Like stated this is SHOW and Shine not Tell so if the OP wishes not to tell us what he used is his own prerogative. If you wish to ask him a question simply state your questions via the PM or the Quick Reply. If you have any other vulgar comments to make about other members brown nosing one another please take it to a different forum.

7. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

I'm not worried about anyone "stealing" any secrets. I'm just not going to give them away. If someone figures out how to do it on their own then more power to them, that means I will have to step my game up to stay ahead of the pack.

I guess you were not taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

All you did with your post is come off like a whiney child that didn't get what they wanted for Christmas.

Of course I am going to have Bob's back, there's always some punk hating on him because he won't post his techniques online.

To get the results that he can takes years of trial and error to figure out what works and what doesn't. The fact that you're a member of a detailing site does not entitle you to anything.

Do you think you can walk into Coca Cola's corporate office and demand they give you the recipe because you buy their product? Not gonna happen.

You should just sit back and appreciate the write ups for what they are.

Some guys will post how they get thier results and some will not,
    nothing you can do about it.

If you weren't hating then where is the positive content in your post?

8. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Stunning work BOB!! What is your favorite check light? I normally see you using infratech, which is my go to light.

Thanks!

9. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Looks great Bob!

BTW can we drop the stupid ass drama...

10. Strytnyne

Strytnyne DB Forum Supporter

lol substandard? man your smoking something good

11. MuttGrunt

MuttGrunt Birth of a Detailer

Bob's not telling because he's not really correcting the paint. We all know F-cars don't come with paint defects - duh!
    I, for one, want to know why Bob just won't tell the truth. We all know that if there's anything he lacks: it's experience on exotics

:)

12. Nikku

Nikku Jedi Nuba

Fantastic work Bob. When I saw the last few pics of the yellow and red scuderias together i was like mmmm drool.

Btw I am still jealous of your mid rise lift lol, your back must love you :)

Cheers,
    Nick

13. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Up until you wrote this^ I did not understand.............. now I do, let's start with you are on Live2detail so there is no bias on your part oh nooooooo and speaking of the Carlos situation I posted that post in the OFF TOPIC section as opposed to pooping on someone's write up sharing a beautiful car with everyone.

Many enjoyed the write up only you are the contrarian here, and if you have it all figured out product and procedure wise...... why be concerned about me as I do "substandard work" most of the replies tell you how you came off so let's leave it at that unless you want to put a car up for all of US to measure your skill as you must be "swimming in 20,000,000.00 dollar Ferrari's(btw that would be a vintage frame off restored car 250 swb or 166Lm Supper Leggera not a factory painted car with "patina") .

14. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

I don't know Bob or many pros here at all. I talked to DSMS n Phil from DD. its always a pleasure talking to those guys, I don't hate on Phil or DSMS for not showing me stuff at all when I asked them. I respect these pros very much. They give me eye candy to look at every week. and im thankful for that. if I ask bob a question and his not willing to share, I will ask around.

15. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

great work !!! thanks for sharing ....

16. :hjacker:

I have never felt comfortable promoting any product. I have been persued by a few different manufactures to use there product. I have declined them all

1) No manufacture that I have found carries the "End All" product there wanting me to pimp.

2) If I recommend a product, what if you don't use it correctly or maybe the humidity level is high that day. Then I look like I give bad info.

3) For me to pimp a product, it will require a heck of alot more then free product. I want a beach front condo

As for Bobcat, well he has responded to "Every" PM I have ever sent him. He has "Always" answered any question I may have had :cheerl:

Anyone who has a problem with Bob Willis really just has a problem with themselves :shakehead:

17. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

I onli see Bob working on high $$$,$$$ cars, when im at that level, I hope his not retired so maybe I can work next to him n shake his big hands lol but for now let me dream a little, cuz hating gets me no where, thats how I look at it.

18. BimmerSean

BimmerSean Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Obviously English is your second language because I didn't ask about his technique. Get your facts straight DIKKIE CARDBOARD or whatever the hell your name is...As for posting about the products, it isn't a secret. Two people can be given the same ingredients for a certain cuisine and the results can be completely different. If you or Bob are that worried about it, then you have issues. To compare what polish he used to someone wanting Coca Cola's secret recipe really shows the level of your ignorance and your thought process or lack their of. Why don't you just compare him to Albert Einstein or Thomas Edison while you're at it?? Making that kind of comparison just goes to show how far you have your nose up his ass. This is a FORUM. Perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word or ask someone to explain the purpose of a forum to you..I am completely entitled to my opinion and comments and there is nothing in the rules that require the members to suck up to other members. If that's what you like to do, it is your right. Don't slam me for not being a kiss-ass like you..The only useful aspect of his thread was perhaps the photography and the lighting. I'll make sure to take good notes on his phtography skills since this is a forum on photography. A lot of people post the products that they use because it doesn't give anything away and it isn't a big deal...Since you and your buddy have to make a big deal about it, that makes you the whiney little boy and the drama queen.

19. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Obviously you must have a severe case of amnesia.

Here is an excerpt from your first Hatorade reply to this thread.

"What is the point of posting a show and tell and not letting anyone know what products and methods were used?????? "

Give Carlos my regards, since he's pulling your puppet strings as he has a problem with Bob and myself.

Remember it's not a right to be a member of a FORUM it's a privilege, and that privilege can be taken away.

Keep up with your childish antics and I can say with absolute certainty that it will earn you a one way ticket to banned camp.

DIKKIE CARDBOARD, Really is that the best insult you can come up with?

I guess I should have pity for you since you are intellectually handicapped.

20. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Time to shut this down..................... As the police officer says" move along NOTHING to see here", good grief:tlaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.