Getting the most out of the Leather Masters trio

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by StiCy, Jul 21, 2009.

1. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I would say buff the seat with a terry towel between each steps to get rid of excess product.

2. StiCy

StiCy Birth of a Detailer

I let the conditioner sit for an hour (like the directions say) and the leather looks a bit glossy. Not bad, but I am just wondering if the is normal or if I used to much and need to wipe some off with a damp towel. I wiped it off once and it looked matte, is this normal? Maybe I don't know how properly cared for leather should look, since I got my car used. I would be interested to know your guys thoughts. I got the products that were recommended, now I just need the knowledge on how to use them properly. Thanks for all the help so far guys and gals.

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Well just from my understanding, I have not used LM, but I know its like other conditioners apply it, let it sit, buff with terry towel to get rid of excess product that is on the surface. This buffing will give you that matte look, the gloss is from excess product on the seats. Use very little alot is not needed, you do not need to "soak" the leather. Just apply a nice coat, let it sit for a hr then buff the seats to a nice matte look then apply the protection product.