Gas Powered Karchers at Big Lots!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by P1et, Mar 7, 2008.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I was just at Big Lots getting some more Turtle Wax foam applicators and MFs and a pallet rolled of the truck with some new Karchers, both the gas powered models and some very small portable ones.

I believe the price was $288 on the gas powered ones and $65 on the handheld model.

[​IMG]

2. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

DAMN!!! 288 for gas model? Thats CHEAP!

3. P1et

That's what I thought as well! Looks like a good deal if anyone is looking for one, these come with the Honda engines!!!

4. pirex

SHIP ME ONE!! lol

5. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

that is cheap..the box reads 2800PSI @ 2.3GPM sounds like a pretty decent one to me..

good find

6. P1et

The gas powered one is actually 2500 PSI and it retaisl for about $370 I think. The little one retails for $114 and is 1400 PSI...

Both could be excellent!!!

7. pirex

When are you sening mine??

8. P1et

HAHAHA, with the weight, it would be more expensive to send it than the box is worth!!!

:whistle:

9. pirex

But still cheaper then Norway :D

10. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

I agree, one heck of a good deal.......

11. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

:thumb: Great deal!!!

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

If we are going to make it worth our while we should send a pallet of them and make some money if the numbers make sense - I dont know how much $ shipping would be.

13. Jimmie

Jimmie Birth of a Detailer

Once per month Sears will have a sale on their Honda/Craftsman 2500 PSI for 299 (normally 349). A Sears salesman told me this and it has remained consistant per ads. This unit is on par with the Karcher/Honda 300 PSI at Costco for 299. Both good.

14. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Best thing about Sears is you can go and buy it now, watch for it to come on sale and when it does you go in with your reciept and you will get the sale price.