FS Various Detailing Products (3D, Pinnacle, etc..)

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by The Guz, Jun 2, 2016.

1. The Guz

The Guz Member

I am downsizing and have the following items up for sale.

These are part of a new line over at Autogeek. These were part of the Detailer's Pro line that was merged into the new McKee's 37 line.

I will ship within the lower 48 states. Payment via paypal. PM Me for paypal information.

Price is $60 shipped for everything. This is a large savings on some good products.

Items included:

McKee's 37 Rinse Free Wash & Wax - 15 oz's out of 16 oz's product remaining. This is a rinseless wash product that can also be used a waterless wash

McKee's 37 Power Wash - New and unused. This is a shampoo that leaves wax protection behind

Detailer's Pro Tire Coating - New and unused. This is an acrylic tire coating that lasts longer than a water based tire gel. It is now McKee's 37 Tire Coating.

Detailer's Pro Glass Coating - New and unused. This is a long lasting glass coating for all the glass on the vehicle. It is now McKee's Glass Coating

I will include the blue waffle weave towel.

[​IMG]

Have a Pinnacle combo for sale.

I will ship within the lower 48 state via USPS. Payment by Paypal. PM me for PayPal information. Price is $56 shipped for everything. This is a large savings on some good products.

Items included are:

Pinnacle Advanced Compound - 6 oz's out of 8 oz's product remaining (used for testing and reviewing)

Pinnacle Advanced Finishing Polish - 6 oz's out of 8 oz's product remaining (used for testing and reviewing)

Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel (New Version) - 12-14 oz's out of 16 oz's product remaining

Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax - New and unused

[​IMG]

Selling my HD products. This will make a good starter kit.

I will ship within the 48 states. Payment via PayPal. PM me for PayPal information. Price is $105 shipped for everything. This is a large savings on some good products.

Items included are:

3D Carnauba Paste Wax - This is new and unused

HD Adapt - About 6 oz's remaining. This product has been discontinued by 3D

HD Polish - 12 oz's out of 16 oz's remaining (used for testing purposes)

HD Wash - 13 oz's out of 16 oz's remaining (used for testing purposes)

HD Dress - 13 oz's out of 16 oz's remaining (used for testing purposes)

HD Express - New and unused

HD Poxy - About 8-10 oz's out of 16 oz's remaining

3D Trim Care Protectant - 15 oz's of 16 oz's remaining (used for testing purposes)

3D Eraser - 15 oz's out of 16 oz's remaining (used for testing purposes)

3D Liquid Leather - 10-12 oz's out of 16 oz's remaining

I will include a 3D catalog as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Photo of the paste wax

[​IMG]

I have the following from Americana Global Inc.

I will ship within the lower 48 states. Payment via paypal. PM me for paypal information. Price is $56 shipped.

This is a steal and a savings of $40. The wax alone was $50 when I purchased it. These are no longer available through them so they are somewhat rare.

Kit includes

Ameridepth Finishing Polish - about 60% remaining

Ameriseal Paint Sealant - Used once. 95% remaining

Ameriwax 33 Carnauba Paste Was - Used once. 95% remaining

[​IMG]

2. The Guz

The Guz Member

Added 3D liquid leather to the 3D kit.

3. AJS

AJS New Member

Will you break up the kit? Interested in wax and shampoo

4. The Guz

The Guz Member

Updated this thread.

I want all 3D products sold as an entire package.

5. AJS

AJS New Member

I pmed you