FS: JS109, Gloss-It, Menzerna, Ultrafina,RC CAR!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by d00t, May 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Sweet! Glad it made it there safely!

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I'd like to make a few comments here without stirring the pot. First off, regardless of wether or not we agree with the tactics or like/dislike the person in question, as detailers lets base our opinions on the quality of the products alone. I will be bringing Gloss-it into Canada soon and as some of you know, I will not sell a product I have not tested thoroughly and enjoy using. The Gloss-it line works very well and I'm sure everyone will like it. Secondly, lets leave the drama to other forums (we all know where to go ). I have thoroughly enjoyed being a part of this forum as you guys have all been more interested in cleaning your cars than worrying about what someone else said or did. I for one would like to see it kept that way. Just the 2 cents of an old man who's been around long enough to know better.:hippie:

3. d00t

d00t Welcome to Detailing

Thanks, Ken. Yes, I agree; as hypocritical as it sounds. Which is why I took the stuff down :shrug:

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

No stirring done Ken. I wouldn't have made my post had Richie not made his and I'm sure Aaron's thread would have been fine without either of our posts. We will definitely leave the drama on other forums and move on from here.

It's good to hear you'll be carrying another product line and I hope it works out for you (let us know how you like the GI line). I still have yet to try the GI polishes (been busy with school since it's finals week) and will definitely let the DB community know what I think of them since apparently some people believe I have this completely negative opinion on GI products (which I don't).

5. Paint Protection Orlando

Paint Protection Orlando Detailers Advertising Scheme

Denzil, what did my post have to do with a post on Autopia from seven months ago?

Seems to me that all you are doing is stirring the shit.

If you are truly interested in the GI line place an order and give the products a shot before you start slamming them.

Aaron did not attend the Gloss It Signature Detial Class which you have to attend and pass to be able to purchase Gloss It Signature Gloss.

If Aaron would have respected that and not posted it for sale I wouldn't have posted in this thread.

I paid good money for the class and all of the benefits that come with it and don't want to see the product de-valued by someone who has never attended the class.

That's my.02

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Enough is enough ladies! Can we have this thread closed please.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

As requested by d00t, thread closed.

Before I close it I'd like to say the following. If you have nothing nice to say it's best not to say anything, if you have tried a product and don't like it please share your opinion/experience but do so in a respectful manner...I also believe in don't knock it till you try it.

Perhaps Gloss It is the new kid on the block but so was Menzerna at one point, just to put it in perspective...it's a free country we are all free to choose..any who thread will be closed as per requested by member who originally started the thread, I hope we can all share and express our opinions respectfully, as is the norm around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.