Foam Cannons for sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by advs1, Dec 5, 2008.

1. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

not DI water at all, sucks worse than tap! shoulda got some CWC too. i have to try it with a little of each see what works. i'll post my videos as i try them out.

i have heard that. i sold some cannons to some people up north and they loved the megs hyperwash mix.

2. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

I have gallons of CWC and CWG already both are awesome :)

3. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

So apparently the EO container is 3/4 empty when I fill the canister all the way. Not bad. If this is a better set up and my 50/50 mix doesn't work then I guess I'll go buy more EO this week :)

4. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

HAHAH Awesome! I think 1:1 looks the same as 100% but that just me and EO isnt strong (i think) enough to dent any lsp should be great for super foamy maintenance wash

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Here are my pictures I did :popcorn:

My car/victim:

[​IMG]

Pure Eagle One Car Wash solution:
    [​IMG]
    Foamed up (super bubbly for some reason, I didn't like how unsmooth the bubbles were. It was like my Gilmour on steroids :shrug:):
    [​IMG]

2-4oz of Meguiars Hyperwash:

[​IMG]
    Filled up with warm water:
    [​IMG]
    Outcome (very smooth/long dwelling time):
    [​IMG]

2-3oz of DP Xtreme Foam:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Outcome (super similar to Hyperwash but way more expensive. Also strips LSP very well at the current dilution. Will use again instead of straight Dawn to strip protection):
    [​IMG]

4oz of Meguiars Gold Class Car Wash:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Outcome (foam was as strong as Hyperwash but dwell time was shorter):
    [​IMG]

Just for kicks I foamed up my driveway with Hyperwash to clean it. Its snowing in Southern California! :giggle:

[​IMG]

6. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

7. musc

musc Jedi Nuba

LOL, I wonder what your neighbors thought when you were outside snow foaming the driveway! :yikes:

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome Isaac! Thanks a ton for sharing that!

Now I just need to buy my Karcher, LoL.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

That drive way looks good all foamed up...mmm..come to think of it that's how my drive way has looked the past few days...only thing is I have to shovel it :shakehead:

Nice foam videos though :thumb:

10. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

I actually had the "pro" detailer on my street that was washing the exotics come over and say wtf is that? lol :applause2:

Neighbors have accepted me for my OCD-ness when it comes to vehicles. They actually came over and asked me to do their cars :headbang:
    Sure thing Denzil. It was a lot of fun. Before I knew it, 2 hours had passed by and I still had not washed my car yet :doh:
    If only we had snow Carlos :p. I'll put music next time so I can rival your videos :devil:

11. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

eyezack, you are one crazy foamer!

12. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Haha, thanks Jose. You are welcome to use them on the front page if you want. I don't bother to put any naming on there cuz its better to share it :)

13. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

kewl brother thanks, i'll try and figure out how to add them to my youtube thing. i suck at that though. maybe tomorrow when my son gets home

14. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Finally got a chance to try my new foam cannon yesterday that I got just before christmas. It was a nice day in the northeast about 52 degrees and sunny. My mixture was 2 onces of Strong Wash and 30 onces of tap water. I just couldn't believe what that mixture did and how impressed I was. I had so much fun and felt like a kid again. I hope to get alot more of use out of it when the nicer wheather starts. If you don't have one, You don't know what you're missing. Two thumbs up...:thumb::thumb:

15. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

LOL Buddy you are the man!

16. ajnavo61490

ajnavo61490 Banned

17. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

If you haven't purchased the pw..you may want to check availability.. i went to buy that one and lowes no longer carries them.. I bought the Task Force TF2000 from lowes and really like it.. it uses the bosch adapter for the foam cannon

18. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i have the karcher adapter. do not get the bosch one, the adapters are like $30

19. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

do you have a picture of your adapter? maybe yours is different?

20. SuperBee364

SuperBee364 Birth of a Detailer

Greg Nichols and I just compared the venerable CamSpray foam cannon with ADVS1's foam cannon. The two produced very similar foam. The only real difference was that ADVS1's foam cannon didn't pick up quite as fast from the bottle, which is a good thing; the camspray empties waaay too fast. Check out the vids...

Here's the camspray up first:

[​IMG]

Now ADVS1's:

[​IMG]

Mix was CG's CW&G 3.5 oz brought up to 28 oz of total liquid.