Foam Cannons for sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by advs1, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Hi, You're going to have to send him a PM. He hasn't been around for 3 or 4 months. I bought mine from of him...NICE...:thumb:

2. dino

dino Virgin Detailer

I PMed him several weeks ago and haven't gotten any updates. Anybody know him?

3. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

4. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

The only thing I can say is try again. He was in the process of moving and had to wait for some internet problems to be solved. He had to go without his e-mail for sometime. I believe that everything is all ironed out now.

5. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Call the Inglewood Chemical Guys factory. Jose is pretty busy from what I can tell as well. Just keep trying to contact him. Don't give up :)

6. razr007

razr007 Banned

how much do both of these units cost?

and

what is the min. an max. pressure they need to perform?

and

what type of soap / foam do you use where to get an how much?

thanks

7. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

Anybody have any pics of one of these completely disassembled. I have a mini-machine shop and my father has nothing to do.

Is there a pick-up tube that goes into the solution bottle?

8. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Yes they have a pickup tube . No pictures of one disassembled. I don't think it can be either

9. cdwaymire

cdwaymire Virgin Detailer

I purchased a foam cannon from you about a year ago with the trigger, can you give me a price for 1 more with the trigger and how to complete the transaction. Mine still works great with no problems, but a family member with a 5th wheel and other large vehicles would like to have one. Thank you in advance, Craig

10. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

dont have garage unfortunately. them maybe ill get it. just need to stop spending money a little. spent way too much this month and still need to order BP and stuff

13. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

YOu dont even need to ONR it after

14. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

hmm

can i take one of these to the quarter spray bay ? that way i know what shampoo is coming out? :)

15. k1msta

k1msta Guest