Foam Cannons for sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by advs1, Dec 5, 2008.

1. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

PM sent

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Awesome, thanks for that Supe and Greg!!!

I'm sure glad I went with Jose's cannon. :)

3. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

WOW that was a nice car!! i like the video's!! i could fashion a quick disconnect to a camspray if any one is interested. i just need some one local to let me play with a cam spray for a day or two.

4. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

Hey ADVS1,

Here is a pic of one of my connections. Its from a Task Force(Lowes Brand)

[​IMG]

I planned on buying the Karcher from lowes.. so i ordered a foam cannon from Polishedbliss with the karcher adapter.. and when I went to Lowes they had discontinued them and had Task Force pressure washers instead.. I bought a Task Force and actually really like it.(Task Force is Lowes brand that they outsource.. and there hand tools are garbage).. It has great pressure and its really quiet and the water line connections are metal unlike the Karcher.

I emailed polishedbliss but haven't heard back yet.. I will probably end up buying one from them.. which gives me an excuse to buy more detailing stuff.. Do you happen to know where I can find one of these adapters closer by? It looks just like the bosch fitting.. but maybe no?

5. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

not those adapters are hard to find here in the states. karcher is the most popular.

6. Strs90

Strs90 Birth of a Detailer

According to Lowes website, starting on the 20th they will begin carrying a set of adapters for $30. It seems dumb to offer a set with each kind though... unless someone owns 5 different kinds of pressure washers.

N/A at Lowe's: Brass Adapter Wand Connection Set

7. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

LOL yeah most people dont have those PW. but i guess they are becoming more popular?

8. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

It was very fun to play around with the two. Afterwards we talked about how the cam spray did not seem to LAY out the foam as nicely as the advs1 foam cannon did. The only thing I would like to see updated if possible is the size of the bottle opening used. Its a bit hard to get thick soaps in easily, the cam spray is bigger. Look into that as a improvement.

Cheers,
    GREG

9. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I'll have to get some pics, but I'm absolutely lovin' my foam cannon from Jose. I've been using it with Adam's car wash (4-5 oz.) and finally "got it" this past weekend. I turned the knob on top all the way to "-" and it started laying down thick and heavy foam. I started hootin' and hollerin' that some of the neighbors came out to see what was going on. This thing is great!!!

10. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

LOL man i would have loved to have seen you on video doing that!

11. ajnavo61490

ajnavo61490 Banned

Paypal sent!

Thanks for all the help! CANT WAIT TO GET IT UP AND RUNNING!!!

12. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

:thumb:

13. gxlex

gxlex Virgin Detailer

PM sent

14. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

would the cannon work with a simoniz PW?

15. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

PM me the model and i will look into it.

16. ajnavo61490

ajnavo61490 Banned

i need some help with my foam cannon that i have right now...

17. PhoTuGo

PhoTuGo Jedi Nuba

Which one do u have?

18. GLuXuRy

GLuXuRy Birth of a Detailer

i want one

19. Greg Nichols

Greg Nichols Birth of a Detailer

Lay out the issue and lets have a go at it.

GREG

20. DaveS4

DaveS4 Jedi Nuba

Anything left still?