Flex vs PC (table)

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by maesal, Jan 10, 2008.

1. maesal

maesal Birth of a Detailer

Hello,
    I wanted to see a power comparison between the Flex and the PC and never found a table, so I made one and I want to share it with you:

[​IMG]

To run the Flex @6000 OPM (the maximum in the PC), you have to select the position "3.5" and with the Flex you have an extra, around 300 rpm.
    Best regards from Spain. :headbang:

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Maesal. Thanks for the post regarding the differences between the two. Thats a pretty big difference!!! At speed 6 on the flex there are 3600 more OPMs than the PC. Pretty cool.

3. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Thanks so much maesal that is some excellent information. Good info for folks debating purchasing a Flex as well since they can make a comparison on some concrete numbers.

4. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Thanks for the info:thumb:

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Very nice information there maesal :applause: thank you for sharing.

Flex sure packs a punch :thumb:

6. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

Great Info. Thanks!

Might I ask about your table, and how you made the measurements... I'm intrigued!

7. maesal

I just found the info in the net and I placed all the data in a table just to compare.
    You're welcome.

8. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

DOH! I thought you physically took measurements on some sort of mechanical table... not just put the info into a table... :)

I'm not so smart sometimes... :)

9. maesal

Don't worry mate.

10. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

So 3.5 on the Flex is the same as 6 on the PC?

11. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

Same OPM's, but the rotation of the flex makes quite a difference.

12. vepa

vepa Virgin Detailer

Anybody know if there really any difference in the Speed Settings between the PC and UDM? (Ultimate Detailing Machine)