Flex 3403 vrg, 3m uk bp, pads

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Spyral, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^yep, he got back to me, its sold

2. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Been sold for quite a while now. Sorry.

3. Jedidiah

Jedidiah Guest

in other forums rules state that the subject or original post is to updated when the product is sold. maybe a good idea?

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Yes, yes...rules are coming for this section, sorry for the delay but just been a tad busy lately :sorry:

Mean wile I expect members to treat others as they would like to be treated, if things get really bad (which they aren't) I'll deal with it but like I said things haven't been too bad with this section considering I haven't placed the rules I've been working on.

5. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Tom is usually pretty good about this sort of thing. I'm sure he just forgot. Mistakes happen!

6. Spyral

What did I forget? I don't understand. The thread has a post in it that clearly states the buffer was sold to another member.

7. RustyBumper

RustyBumper Jedi Nuba

I think that some one may have gotten a little upset because you didn't update your original sale post to reflect that the buffer had been sold. A little reading would have cleared up any questions.

8. Spyral

Of the hundreds of for sale posts that ended exactly the same way this one did, this is the one someone chooses to get upset over? All they had to do was read the ENTIRE thread to see the item was sold.

People need to take some responsibility for their lives..lol.

Getting upset with me because you don't read the ENTIRE thread is just silly..lol

9. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

On POTN, once the item is sold, the thread is locked.

10. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Threads that no longer have anything for sale should reflect that in the title.

11. Spyral

This thread was dormant for about 2 months, several posts stating it was sold, confirming it was sold to getcha, etc..then someone dredges it up from the dead and asks if it is sold and gets upset? lol.

I can see how that is my fault.

lol

12. Spyral

We can't edit our thread titles.

13. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I never said it was your fault. Im just saying that the title should reflect the fact that the item/s listed have been sold. This thread was short but in a thread that has several pages its a pain to read through to the end to find what you were looking for was sold....