First time on Rotary

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by agpatel, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

looks like you getting hang of it kido..

2. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

ankeet,

you are awesome with your flex ... you look like used to it and your movement so smooth hehe

well done

3. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

thats more like it! looking good in this video. you're taking your time, and handling the machine well. just keep practicing and you'll be doing nice correction in no time!

4. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I really appreciate you taking the time to make these vids. They have helped me improve my rotary skills. You should have seem all the splatter I created the first time I used M105 during the NE fall meet ... lol.

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

haha, its not problem..just glad there are people on the forum who dont mind watching a noob on a rotary with poor lighting. First time I used it dont worry I had polish going everywhere in my room. Still finding a few specks here and there....oops.:giggle:

6. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

Maybe you won't need that dvd lol. but it has alot of info. on it which helps.

7. GIZTO29

GIZTO29 Virgin Detailer

Im glad you posted this as ive just used the rotary for the 1st time (ive posted a thread) and it gives the likes of me the confidence to try for myself. Only problem is is i like the look of the Flex now!
    Thanks, Phil

8. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Great info helped me learn as well. I am newb with the rotary as well still trying to learn the best rpm, control and holding the machine