Finally Showed My Vette Some Love

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Lucci Elite Detail, Dec 2, 2011.

1. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Nice work Jimmy!

This car happens to sound sick in person too!

2. Lucci Elite Detail

Lucci Elite Detail DB Forum Supporter

Thank you guys for the compliments I was able to snap some sun shots after cars and coffee this morning....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

I definitely like it better now that you have done your magic. It looks stunning !!!!! Good Luck on which ever you choose for the replacement.

4. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

Lookin' really good. Why do you have it registered in TX?

5. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Jimmy recently relocated from TX. Plus, the state of CA is pretty slow when it comes to enforcing out of state residents, so a change of registration is not a big deal.

6. RefPerfection

RefPerfection Birth of a Detailer

Cool. I've gotta assume most, if not all, of TX doesn't have the sort of emissions laws CA has too.

7. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

wow that vette will sell pretty quick!! and comes the R8!

8. JoeyV

JoeyV Welcome to Detailing

Where the hell do you guys live to be able to associate owner personalities with the cars they drive? The only thing you can associate here Civic = dumb ricer kid and sky blue convertible BMW 3 Series = metro sexual late 30's. That's it. I don't see how a Lambo is "douchy" considering douchebags don't generally put money in cars....they spend it more towards alcohol and clothes. Maybe the definition of Douchebag varies depending on location... regardless. back on topic!

Great work. I think it looks much better without wrap. I am not at all a fan of matte finishes, even less a fan of wraps (although they are useful sometimes).

I wanted to ask you though, if you're looking into "entry level" super car price range, why not get into the Nissan GT-R? I do believe it blows both other cars away on a track.

9. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Its location specific............

I agree on the GT-R, I would not say its entry level........ other then the price, its performance is undisputied.

10. Lucci Elite Detail

I like the GTR and I considered purchasing one and doing a twin turbo set up from one of the accounts I do paint correction from. Just don't think I'll like it a year from now enough to buy one!

11. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

that would be a monster...........

12. JSF721

JSF721 Jedi Nuba

The paint, post correction is just sick! Those sun shots don't hide anything and the car looks just crazy. How many hours did it take to perfect the paint and what did you use?

Really great job.

13. cnut

cnut DB Forum Supporter

Nice work on the Vette!

14. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Vette looks awesome!

15. stingray23

stingray23 Jedi Nuba

From one vette owner to another, great job!

16. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

Great work Jimmy what part of Texas are you located in if you dont mind me asking?

17. Lucci Elite Detail

When I lived there I was located in Dallas. But I moved out to southern cali back in March.

18. dfazekas

dfazekas Birth of a Detailer

Thats a mean looking vette.
    For what its worth, I'll add another vote for the R8.
    Although the GTR setup would be fun, I think the R8
    would be a better overall package.

19. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

so this is vette u traded in to get the caddy ..aiight but i would change the wheels about it on the vette..