Finally got the hang of M105!!

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by Dust2Glory, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nica

Nica Banned

Okay guys come on now, this is getting out of hand. I will be closing this thread simply because now it has gotten to a pissing match.

Here is the real issue, some members feel that other members are not experienced enough to share information regarding detailing so they shouldn't be sharing information, that's fair enough how ever, what would you guys like me to do kick the other members deemed not worthy of sharing there thoughts, opinions, pictures, details..ect..ect..with the rest of the forum members? It just wont happen guys, so perhaps other members detailing abilities are not to par with others but really who are we to judge, we all started some where. The other issue being brought up here is that some members can't take criticism, well lets just remember that we are all humans and none of us likes to be humiliated.

Bottom line, Asphalt Rocket and Mindflux what ever issues you two have please deal with it, because this bickering is starting to bug me. I mean I step a way form the computer to help the wife finish packing our stuff and I come back to even more bickering, I'm not a baby sitter here, nor is Detailing Bliss a spot for drama. So get over it and deal with it, please.

So to all those that feel that they are above certain members here please remove that mentality because we are all equal, I'm no better then any one of you nor will I pull ranks on any one so if members here think that they are above anyone else perhaps it's time to start looking at other forums because here at Detailing Bliss there are no ranks, nor popularity contests. If you choose to leave Detailing Bliss, that's fine with me but please be warned that I wont be putting up with things such as this. If you think your better then all of us here then perhaps this forum isn't for you because no one is better then anyone else here at Detailing Bliss.

If any one wishes to discuss this with me feel free to contact me via PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.