what is the best way to use Menzerna Ceramiclear Final Finish with a rotary (makita) and what is the best way to use it with a pc or a flex 3401. leaning towards getting a flex because I love polishing with a rotary and then switching it up to pc for finessing. I need to know, with both machines, which pad to use? I have 5 inch and 3 inch backing plates that I prefer to use. I am thinking I should use the lake country blue finishing pad or the gloss-it line since I already like their wool and white pads so much. do not know what rpm speed I should be using to jewel. all of the questions above apply to the pc or flex 3401. which combinations do all of you use? thanks for all the help all!
For the Makita, Black Finishing Pad^^^^^ I've never used a Flex or PC , so I can't help you there :sorry:
what speed do you top of the at when using the makita for finessing the paint? also, which company pad do you use? thanks for the feedback
As Flash said, with a rotary use a black LC or Blue GI pad. I usually start at around 1000 for a few passes then up to 12-1300 until it goes clear and then back down to 1000 for a few more passes. With the pc, same pads but spread your product on 2 then up to 5 until it goes clear.