Ferrari F-40 Correction Preview Pics

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by Auto Concierge, Feb 10, 2010.

1. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Very nice!!!

So its a fairly new owner... damn I can't beleive the prices the F40 still fetches... I'm hoping when I can afford one they are going for low $100k...

2. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Over $345,000.00 usd for this one, Classiche registered.

3. domino

domino Welcome to Detailing

how many kms (or miles) on that one?

yeh dont think id be holding my breathe for them to come DOWN in value

the F40 will be a highly sought after collectable Ferrari soon enough......the F50 and Enzo will not

great detail Bob, but gee your US regs really know how to ruin the lines of a car....those orange side indicators and bumper mouldings look absolutely pox

4. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

One of my favorite detailer is back in town. Welcome back, Bob.

5. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Stunning work so far.

6. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I guess I need to make some more ching :D

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Can't wait to see it done.

Nice to have you back Bob!

8. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Wow. Still shocked to see two F-40s in the same shop. Detail looks great so far. Great photos and thanks for sharing!

9. Auto Concierge

As my metric conversion knowledge is a no-go............ the miles are 3,278 and yes ALL US bound Ferrari's get the DOT treatment(ride height, turn signal indicators, bumpers with crash worthiness etc...) when I was at Performance Art we did a few lowering and corner weight jobs with alignments to "fix" the four wheel drive ride height on F-430's and set the rake angle as well to european specs.

10. Auto Concierge

Domino I will be borrowing that phrase from time to time in the future............. instead of saying that car looks like a**, I will be going with "that car looks like POX" (lol). I cannot remember some of the slang I picked up from some Australian sailors I hung out with in Hong Kong one night, as they had hilarious descriptions for all kinds of stuff especially as more beer arrived.

This is great stuff just like the british slang for a car looking good is "brill" as in brilliant..... "that car is brill that is" from my airline pilot buddy from England.

11. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Looks the dogs danglies Bob! I am gonna have to come to Cali for sure.