Ferrari 599 GTO Correction & Detail

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, Nov 8, 2011.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

great job guys! that interior is sick!

2. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

What a gorgeous car. Your work never ceases to amaze me. That garage is also stupidly clean.

3. Racer

Racer Birth of a Detailer

Amazing work and super attention to detail .

4. WashingJosh

WashingJosh Jedi Nuba

I love that car. Is that your black truck sitting in in third picture?

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Yes, thats Bobs work truck.

6. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Yes here is "The truck".

[​IMG]

7. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Great looking truck too. I always pictured you in something German though.

8. Stokdgs

Stokdgs Detail Master

Bob and Richie -

Awesome, perfect, detailed, work, you guys!!!
    A beautiful Ferrari - wow, I bet it sounds insane ! Incredible dash display - love it too !

To Reflect's comments above - I think that if the Germans made a really nice truck, that Bob would be driving it, complete with BBS wheels ! :)

Thanks for sharing.

Dan F

9. Auto Concierge

I did as Paul was gracious to invite Bing, Dave ,Tim and I to the party. Was able to talk with Antonio from Menzerna Austraila and Todd Cooperider some more................watched Bing and Dave shoot pool New York style and nibbled on free CG snacks.

Also chuckled when Dave took the pic of Las Vegas skyline in the backdrop from the suite for a "World is mine" pose.............. "The J" killing it.

10. Auto Concierge

My "Car allowance" money is spent on the shop................. @ almost 2K a month...boo. If I could have a wagon, it would be something like a Audi RS6 Avant or a Mercedes E-63 wagon(Have a client who is getting one in the next month) and yes it would have BBS wheels.....LMR's or Fi's for the "Anti bling-adult owned" look.

11. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

But the world is actually mine... Tony Montana stole that sh*t from me back in 83' when they were filming the movie.

12. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

I bet you all had a great time. I was supposed to be there but one of my school professors would not let me miss the midterm :-/

Paul was showing me the pictures and I saw you will DSMS and Todd cooperider. I really wish i could have been there chatting it up with you guys.