Ferrari 16M Finish Restoration Auto Concierge & Car Connoisseur

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Auto Concierge, Aug 17, 2012.

1. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

Bobness....period.

-Kody-

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

looking good

3. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Ford GT is coming.......................well pretty soon, still recovering from getting everyone done for the Monterey week events(I did not even get to go this year as I had to put so many people off until after this week and now getting those cars done lol).

4. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

New Audi's coming out..................The "J" already got one(RS5) and I would like to do a Mercedes SLS, Audi S8,S7, RS4 Avant, the new BMW Grand Coupe I have coming in in a week and a half. Also new Ferrari models FF, F12 which I will eventually get my hands on, have two clients with the new M5 coming in. May never happen but I want to do a Aston 177.................badly.

The new Viper coming out also looks tasty...................and I was supposed to get a Aventador from a longtime client and it just never happened, sure I will get one soon hopefully.

5. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Thanks for taking the time to answer ... that's a nice list of cars for sure. I don't think I have seen an Aventador posted in any of the forums/

6. Woob

Woob Jedi Nuba

How do you like the 3inch Griots polisher? Undercarriage polishing, so nasty! Nasty good.

7. CEE DOG

CEE DOG Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Oh My!! Beautiful work and some great shots of your attention to details. :bow:

8. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Great job....and a stellar vehicle.

9. Andy6228

Andy6228 Birth of a Detailer

Beautiful job! I had to chuckle at the taxi-rari comment. There aren't too many cars that lok great in yellow but that one puls it off. The Ford GT did distract me in a couple pics. I can't imagine workonfg on those cars.