Fenix TK11 we maybe getting online with them soon.

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Jul 16, 2009.

1. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

NJ is a drive from where i'm at but is close enough that I get my orders next day as long as I order early. My brother-inlaw lives in Seattle he was just here a couple weeks ago. But Phil is great to deal with. Oneday i will drive to Jersey to check out his place as I have several family members that live all over there.

2. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

come on by just make sure I'm there... :)

3. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Will do

4. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

[​IMG]

Got it!

5. detailersdomain

i was giving an estimate with this in the daylight outside this light rocks!

6. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

hey Phil, how far are you from Philly?

7. detailersdomain

probably 1 hr 45 min

8. slanguage

ok. thats not too bad.

9. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Phil its as follows :

Johannesburg
    South Africa

:thumb:

10. detailersdomain

shipping via usps will be $45.00

11. Carn

Thanks Phil. I will look at grabbing one when placing my next order and include it with the other items I am wanting to get :thumb:

12. detailersdomain

sure thing let me know we can probably squeeze a ton of stuff in the box for you.

13. Carn

Will do. I need to order quite a bit of stuff for the small online store I am wanting to open so will drop you a mail when I am ready :thumb:

14. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Mine's here! Holy COW this thing is bright. I just looked at the F250 in broad daylight and it helped me see some of the scratches I was too timid to take completely out. Much, MUCH brighter than the various Brinkmann flashlights I bought on closeout at Pep Boys.

BTW gang - if you're on the fence about the battery and recharger, get it. I didn't get one with my order. Had I known that the CR123 batteries were $5/each, I'd have gotten the rechargable one with the charger for $26 or whatever it is.

15. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

And this unit only uses one of those batteries so you have a spare or one fully charged all the time.

16. slanguage

nice. seriously contemplating this one!!

17. krshultz

krshultz Nuba Guru

Yeah, definitely get the charging kit. I did it wrong. :shrug:

Somehow I've developed an affinity for flashlights. I've got six of them now. I blame DB.

18. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

It is much brighter. I believe it 4-5 times brighter than the large maglight. I recommend using the torch on the low setting if you want to find imperfections.

19. detailersdomain

the Fenix is now a regular stock item on our site.

20. ahwil_lim

ahwil_lim Wax on..Wax off

Can I use AA bateries or recharable similar to AA bat for this fenix? I would like to place order with DD if 20% ...