Favorite LSP?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Calgarydetail, Oct 11, 2007.

1. distrbd

distrbd New Member

I remember that thread:

http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-...razy-paste-wax-combos.html?highlight=melt+mix
    I really like Pinnacle Liquid Souveran Wax ,

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

I like SSII. Hopefully going to be trying out some Concorso soon.

3. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

I will be starting up on high end waxes sometime in the future. Victoria may be my start :D. I also wanna try out those Dodo waxes.. So many to try!

4. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Mine would be Souveran right now, that is until I order some new higher end waxes here shortly.

5. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

so mine has changed.... its now zymol vintage...

since we have lots of new members this will be a great bump :D

6. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

#16 that I mixed pink wax with (credit to Scottwax) #16 gives durability and pink adds a little depth. Collinite 845 or 476s durability and looks nice for how long it last. Danase Paste (which I think is like CG XXX) decent durabiliy looks good on light colors and metallics. Souveran not that impressed. Thinking about trading it or selling to help get Swissvax, Zymol, or Dodo. From users of these which one is close to the price of Souveran but last longer and looks good? Looks good but to me durability and looks fall off quick. Sealants don't really do anything for me. DG105 has good durability and is easy to use.

7. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Swissvax concorso/Swissvax mystery
    and the specially developed wax that Lusso has made me (1lbs block as they called it) very very vintage like just not at that price :)

BTW if you need the Zymol Estate waxes I can get it for you.

so vintage etc..