Fascinating interior tool?

Discussion in 'Interior Car Care' started by richy, Oct 8, 2007.

1. richy

richy Guest

This machine looks very, very interesting to me. Talk about a lot of uses!! From cleaning your food, stain removal and interior cleaning. The ozone kills 99.9% of bacteria and germs. It is available at Crappy Tire and elsewhere. Anyone got one yet? I will soon. Check this beast out:
    http://www.tersano.com/lssproduct.shtml

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

The best part for Canadians is they can get it locally!

Edit: how do you plan on using it on the interior?

3. richy

richy Guest

4. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

sounds like an interesting machine...how much are those things?

5. 89s1

89s1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

All the greatness of ozone.

I would use this over a stinky ionizer anyday if it works

6. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

im curious if you decided to buy it? I ask because i really want to know if it would really work for things like stain and smell remover
    keep us updated.. i love updates

7. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Well FWIW over the last 6 months only 1 has been retuned at Canadian Tire

8. Calgarydetail

really, thats promising. I dont know how much ousehold cleaning i would do with it. i want to know germs in my kitchen and bathroom are dead with harsh chemicals (im a little bit of a germaphobe) but if its something I can use to help clean a car then it would be worth it. i just dont want to spend 170 bucks to try it and find out it dosent do what I want

9. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Yeah but how many have been purchsed at CT??? lol:D

10. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:p I can look that up too, but I don't work there so it might be a while. :D

11. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I was just giving you a hard time bro...

It really played into a warranty project I am working on right now for one of the big 3

One of my engineers said that for a particular 3 months of production aggregate warranty data had improved "tremendously".well when I dug into the data the number of claims went down by about 25% BUT the number of vehicles produced dropped by about 35% so when you normalize the data there was really a degradation....

Darn, sorry for the rant!!

12. richy

richy Guest

Well..a better update will come after tomorrow. I go stateside to pick it up tomorrow night (and fill my gas tank while I'm at it!). I will play with it tomorrow night. I am going to use it with my in-house extractor to treat some spots. I, too, am very anxious to try it out. Bought mine on ebay, brand new in the box, FWIW...$100. less than CT.

13. Calgarydetail

very cool, but didnt you know everything is cheaper in the states, i fI lived closer to the border I would order everything shipped there. ohh well, they say if the candian dollar stays strong it wil lowe prices, they just have to clear what they ordered at the higher prices.. i guees only time will tell

14. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Bump....i want to buy one.

15. richy

richy Guest

An update on our Lotus sanitizer. We have been using the hell out of thing thing! It is absolutely great. All store bought fruit and veggies go in there and it is used for cleaning coutertops, all the baby stuff (nipples don't have to get boiled-they last longer and stay like brand new). It cleans toilets very well too. The part that interested my detailing side was its ability to clean stains out of carpet. We have some cream coloured (hey Carlos..it's trying to correct my Canadian spelling??) carpets that had coffee stains, etc on them. What it couldn't do on its own (not much), when followed up with Folex made the stains completely disappear. The other cool thing is after using ONR, I soak the wash mitt in my laundry tup with the Lotus water and some liquid detergent..good as new. All the stuff wrings right out..it wouldn't do that for me wiht the soap alone.
    Bottom line..I highly recommend this machine for anyone who is particular about cleaning, especially if sensitive to strong cleaners. I give it an "A".

16. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Thanks for the update richy..

What's your thought on using this to clean MF's?

17. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Do you have an updated link? It doesn't seem to be working for me.

18. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

I had the same issue.. I just googled "lotus sanitizer"... I think that's the right thing???

19. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Yeah I just did a search, It's like a white base with a clear bowl, and a spray bottle. It looks interesting. Looks like its available at target too. I'm going to check it out. Probably not buy it, but take a look.I'm going to wait for more reviews, or have to see some action pictures

20. richy

richy Guest

Good question. I haven't tried it yet. I just use it as a pre-soak in the laundry tub. That's followed by by a machine wash (except for wash mitt). I will have to try it with the MF'S next time...problem is haven't been too many jobs for me lately with winter.
    There's a blog on the site where you can read people's feedback about it. There have been some cases where people had a problem with the machine and the owner responds right away and helps them to arrange to have it fixed/replaced..that really impressed me. Here's the site:
    lotus Systems for Water Purification, Food Sanitization and Home Cleaning without Chemicals