Ez-Detail Brush coming soon

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Oct 21, 2011.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Coming Soon.

Look out for it.

I hope you see this DSMS this one is for you.

[​IMG]

2. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

You should bring in the mini as well phil, good for tighter spaces.

3. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I can't wait for you to get this in stock. I was thinking about ordering this from somewhere else but I'll wait until you have it in, nice one Phil!

4. detailersdomain

thanks guys!

5. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Is this better than the Uber one?

6. detailersdomain

I have had a ton of request for this one for a few years now and a few swear by it. I believe the bending and the protective tip are the pros for this brush.

7. GDAL

GDAL Super Moderator

Ditto ... I have both and they are a killer combo.

8. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

The smaller one is great for anything smaller than 17-18inch rims, which is my favourite wheel brush for that size. The bigger one I find is too big, which I just delegate to engine bay use. I use raceglaze wheel brush for everything else. Tip: The bigger one is prone to snapping when you shake it by the wood handle to get rid of excess water. Grab it by the inside (where the ez detail label is) and shake.

9. Legacy99

Legacy99 Wax on..Wax off

Isn't the Daytona a more durable brush?

10. brandon defeo

brandon defeo DB Forum Supporter

these brushes are tits!!!!! havent reorded any in over 2 years because of not wanting to buy from other places!!! woohoo!!!

I did try the CG raccoon brush and that wasnt worth $5... lost 40% of the bristles after 1st wheel. I sent it back for a refund...

11. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

They are one and the same now apparently.

12. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Only thing is the protective tips do tend to pop off sometimes. They also are great at splattering you !!

13. armenakadino

armenakadino Birth of a Detailer

sweet ill be ordering that next time I order, do you plan on carrying the mini one also phil

14. detailersdomain

this will definitely be a group buy once we get them in.

maybe the mini plus the regular and a sonax wheel cleaner and towels.

15. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

The daytona brush out performs the blue brush hands down. Phil, you need to get the red ones in!!

The blue were originally designed for motorcycles hence the softer fibers... daytona made for wheels, hence the stiffer brushes

16. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Perfect. I've been dying for you to carry this brush, I go through one every couple of months. Don't forget the Mini size.

17. bretster

bretster Birth of a Detailer

I literally just bought the uber spoke brush -_-

18. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Hey D2G. The Blue is the original and actually has stiffer brushes. The Red (Daytona) was made for Autogeek featuring a more durable wire, softer bristles, and better glue for the handle and the tip. EZ Detail has since implemented all of these features on their original Blue brush, except for the softer bristles. I prefer the Blue brush's firmer bristles because the Daytona bristles are just too soft and don't provide enough scrubbing power, and seem to have a harder time maintaining their original position after a wash session.

19. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Finally! Thank you, Phil!
    Isn't it the same brush Meguiar's make? Very crappy quality...

20. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

News to me, but then again I never had used Daytona brush...I'll just stick with original blue...