Extremely Cheap Canopy Find

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Pooter, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

Just a heads up, if any of you are mobile or not for that matter and looking for Canopies for this summer you may want to head to Sports Authority today or tomorrow. They have mislabeled their Quick Shade 12 X 12 Canopies and have them @ 139.00 plus 30% off. Total came out 30 $98.00. You will not find one cheaper anywhere. They have 30% off on all quick shade excessories also. Weights are $20.00 and Wall Flaps are $30.00 both get additional 30% off as well. Sale ends on the 15th (tomorrow).

Sorry for the short notice, but just found it today.
    :sorry:

2. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

I saw one at Walmart a 10x10 for 49.95 today, but didn't have the time to check them out because i was in a rush. I will try on sunday.

3. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

I'm going to Wal-mart to check this out, they also had a little "detailing cart" for around $15.

4. ajnavo61490

ajnavo61490 Banned

i gotta 10x10 canopy for $90 from walmart... pretty good price i think

5. m4gician

m4gician Birth of a Detailer

any pictures at all of it in action?

6. ajnavo61490

ajnavo61490 Banned

i got one from Wal-Mart but it was for $90

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

wow, i am so tired of buying these things. i have gone through about 8 in the last 5 years. i am looking at getting a caravan. screw it if i pay 300 for one and never buy another one.

8. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

FYI - when picking up some Prep-All from Wally World yesterday, I noticed a 10x10 canopy sale for $82.

9. DJ_JonnyV

DJ_JonnyV DB Forum Supporter

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday at the Ozarks and saw that they carry the Prep-All here. Took a whiff and man, it's some strong stuff!!! Also, did my good detailer deed for the day. There was a gal there with a cart full of Armor All stuff to clean up her new (used) car. Had about a 30 minute heart-to-heart with her and managed what we could considering it was a Wal-Mart.

Planning on ONR'ing the Allroad tomorrow. My wife thinks I'm crazy for washing the car on vacation!