Exclusiv Gloss Shampoo Is Here!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Michael @ einszett, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Michael @ einszett

Michael @ einszett DB Certified Manufacturer

Hey gang, sorry for the late response. Our container was delivered yesterday and we've been unloading it including Exclusiv Glanz Shampoo. We now have stock for dealers to start carrying (it was in limited supply before to gauge customer opinion). We will start shipping out to dealers next week.

2. Michael @ einszett

Yes, in Austin but no showroom. Just a warehouse. Sorry :(

That will change in the future and look forward to meeting with all of our customers in the Austin and surrounding area :thumb:

3. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

So is the dilution about 1oz to 3 gal. or 5, Just want to gauge what 1 oz per car means?

"Just mix 1 capful (1/3 oz) with every 2 gallons of water".... Never mind I found it on your website; I just was a little lazy at first; thats some pretty concentrated stuff:thumb:

4. mrd0t

mrd0t Obsessive Detailer

Showroom Grand Opening BBQ? :headbang:

5. Michael @ einszett

I'm actually glad you brought it up. Yes, 1 capful for every 2 gallons of water and you might find mixing it with 3 gallons very effective too. I typically use 1 1/2 capfuls with a bucket of water.

And speaking of mixing ratios... A correction has to be made on the Perls Shampoo label. Currently it says to mix 1 capful (1 oz) for every 1 gallon of water. It's correct to mix 1 capful but a capful doesn't equal 1 oz. As stated above with Exclusiv, a capful equals 1/3 of an oz. So you can see that Exclusiv is twice as concentrated as Perls Shampoo.