eShine MF - Groupbuy

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by D&D Auto Detailing, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ok but how many do you want if we can get that high, that will help us know if we can get there :D

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

10 of each? they would be around like 3 bucks a pop?

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

ohh, me know. But no tell :p

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

let me know if u need me to bump up the number. I get a pretty sweet deal on CG towels but with all the hype on these eshine towels Im willing to give it a try!

5. eShine

eShine Guest

To make this fair I think a min of 12 towels (each kind) should be purchased. This will at least commit interested people to a few towels. I had a PM recently that went something like this,

"Can I just wait till the others reach a certain number then hop in before the GB ends and purchase three towels"... LOL

Let me know is a min of 12 (each towel) sounds fair.

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

thats perfectly fine with me!

7. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Allllllrighttttttt. Ill take 12 of each then.

8. Calgarydetail

ok heres the deal, i just sent a pm to chirs with a few questions.

I will orginize a group buy.I had a few questions on payment options so I canot deal with that just yet (as soon as I know I will postit).

I also had a few questions about amounts and such.

Please hold off posting what you want untill I get more info, this thread is getting very mixed up with multiple posts and questions (which is fine). When i have all the detailis I will post them in a new thread, and we will go from there.

Sorry for all these restictions but this is going to get to crazy if I dont.

Thanks for the co-operation

9. Calgarydetail

ok, i have done some hunting. This thread will nowbe closed, a new one with the deal will be added at a later time.

please bear with us while we workt his out.

I promise its comming thought

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.