eshine group buy update

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Calgarydetail, Nov 19, 2007.

1. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

oh if u need I will buy some of the towels off of you..seeing as I shouldnt have let this guy into the group but..i didnt really know him...but he seemed like he wouldnt screw me/ really wanted to learn about detailing.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

If there are extra towels it's no big deal...don't worry about it I'll be more then happy to keep them.

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

it didnt say banned, so i think your still there....as for towels i will also buy the,. no biggie. I will give him till wensday and the deal with it... ohh yeah pat, how many towels do i owe you? I could go wortk it out but if you have a number even better...

4. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I am thinking 3. I am not actaually 100% sure. I would prefer if you were to work it out because I dont want to short Carlos money.:coffee::coffee: (havent used it for a while...I have been busy haha)

btw. does anyone know how to fix my stupid computer science project?

I have been trying to get rid of those french charachters all day...with no luck
    http://homepages.ucalgary.ca/~pryu

5. Calgarydetail

ok so i just checked, i have 2 deyhrators and 7 cookie monsters.

If that guy gets 2 WW's then those are gone, and that is all square, less clarlos' money

if the guy is getting 5 towels then there are 2 left. So i owe you two i belive. does this sound correct?

I know i have my exact number, carlos got all his, and cobalt only ordred the drying towels.

So i owe you 2, and carlos money for 4drying and 5 cookie monsters. Soun right?

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Woah this is nuts, but it should be right. Carlos...do you know how much I owe you?

7. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

yes...thinking back 2 sounds like what i did the math out to before. I owe Carlos 96**..so 97. I hope that guy pulls through...I will PM him once I get a chance to go on beyond.

8. Calgarydetail

cool thanks pat, i think its two. Im not 100% sure what the guy needs, i guees when he calls me i will know lol.

thanks for pming him.