eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

Chris, can you check into this for me. The electronic tracking info you gave me only says that an order has been electronically submitted. No pick-up or transit info.
    Also has an expected date of delivery of July 2.

Thanks, Ryan

2. eShine

eShine Guest

Ryan, we are moving into a new warehouse over the last few days and it has been chaos. We thought we can do is seamless without any hiccups but we should have known better :(

Some orders were marked as shipped and we found they were never packed and shipped. Come Monday we will be on our feet again and get any problem orders resolved including yours. Worse case is we ship Monday and have it to you Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

3. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

Sorry Chris, I didn't realize you were moving. No rush at all then, I just wanted to make sure Canada Post didn't lose it and that's why there were no updates. You're still going to be my #1 choice for detailing products.

4. eShine

eShine Guest

The only thing that has been lost is my mind, LOL. I will post some pics of the move when we are done. It is quite a chore :)

5. JackalS4

JackalS4 Virgin Detailer

I'm glad to see it's not just me that is getting "addicted" to multiple eShine orders...and the optional 1-day shipping. :)

Keep up the good work Chris!

6. JackalS4

JackalS4 Virgin Detailer

Hey Chris,

How long is the $168.99 price set for the XP?

Or is that a semi-permanent price for the time being?

Cheers.

7. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

That's a nice order man. I'm sorry about your wallet.

8. Stems

Stems Birth of a Detailer

I've come to blame all of you...that's how I sleep at night ;)

9. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

That is a great start..looking forward to seeing your details using those products..

10. eShine

eShine Guest

Sorry if our service has been slow this past week or so. We took on a huge project that involved running eShine from two locations while we moved! Our setup can now be run much more efficent. Here are a few pics, we still have about half the products to get on shelves but we are getting there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Oh boy, oh boy! May I come and play?

12. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Looks like Spyral's garage.

13. Stems

Stems Birth of a Detailer

Excuse me while I wipe up my drool :thud:

Can I come and have a wee bit of a shopping spree? :applause2:

Too true lol

14. richy

richy Guest

New warehouse my butt..that Carlos' garage. Can't fool me.hahahha. Um..and what about those child labour laws you're breaking there??

15. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

wow, I always wondered what the warehouse looked like.
    Looks like wonderland :)

Could we visit and do cash and carry?

I'll bring a truck.

16. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Amazing place, would love to have a place like that near by just to walk through :).

Just wondered is the warehouse air conditioned? Always wanted to know if the warehouse were wax's and products were kept were air conditioned because I know many products can separate or be damaged by the heat.

17. eShine

eShine Guest

We do do drop in business now. The warehouse is Air Conditioned, heated, we have a loading dock, forklifts, and a monitored alrm (For Ken) :)

18. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Great, you knew ahead of time that we'd need forklifts and a loading dock :)

19. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Nice place chris and my best wishes in ur new location:mounty:

20. eShine

eShine Guest

DODO Island :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]