eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

2. kenny1775

kenny1775 Jedi Nuba

I've been waiting forever to get some of those tiny backing plates :applause2:

And I want to try some M205 too...

Looks like my next pay cheque is going to E-Shine :goodn:

3. Ottawamax

Ottawamax Virgin Detailer

Could you get some good detailing brushes for wheels, interior vents, etc.? The ones I bought from Crappy Tire are no good, the hairs fall off very easily when I clean the vent areas. I've been looking for swiss wax brushes for awhile in Canada and can't find any.

4. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Sweet Gummi Pflege!

5. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

How about some Scholl Concepts, and Swissvax? Just an idea.

6. lbls1

lbls1 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Just some notes. When you send the container back for a refill, the factory inspects your container for its condition. If they see that its abused, they will charge extra for maintenance; IE: Scuffs from scooping the wax out, chips, dirt, etc.

What I have found beneficial is to take out portions of Vintage and put it in smaller containers (like old wax cans, or any sized jar with a lid) and use Vintage out of it. It made life easier for me, as opposed to lugging that "ice barge" around.

Be sure to take care of your vintage container, and use a plastic spoon and soft sponge when removing wax and cleaning the container. Hope this helps.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

I doubt very much Chris would cary Swissvax again, he's tried that already...oh and please don't take it as though I have something against Swissvax, I got nothing against them..I'm just stating that Chris used to cary Swissvax that's all.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Overboard? What's that, don't know the meaning of that word :confused:

9. philttz

philttz Any Rag Vehicle Washer

any discounts on reg priced items would be appreciated!

cheers
    Phil

10. Drsuce

Drsuce Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Thanks for the great service chris!

11. Drsuce

just placed my order today for 5x cookie monster v2.0, 20x tornado buffing towel and 2x the thief glass towels, already have 2x of the dehydrator towels ;) cant wait to see these new uper towels!

12. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

I actually prefer 16x16, its much easier to work with. I find the 16x24 a little to bulky for my liking when folded in forths.

13. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I agree. I find I can control a 16x16 more easily.

14. PJS

PJS Birth of a Detailer

I must just have bigger hands than you lot then.....:D

15. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hey Chris, I was curious if you made any headway with this? I'm interested in seeing where you're at and if you'll be selling any. I tried transferring what I had left over into a different container but I messed up and had to dispose of the rest. I was so sad that day. :(

Please let us know!

16. Drsuce

got my order today... all i can say is WOW!!! very soft.... very very soft

17. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Someone please write a review of this MF.

18. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: I agree :popcorn: I'm still waiting for a few orders from Chris.

19. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I want to make sure this MF does not lint like crazy and that it absorbs well, which are typical problems with thick, fluffy MFs.

20. JAMESQJR

JAMESQJR Virgin Detailer

Meguiars Detailer Line