eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

Chris,

Maybe consider planning for the future cuz eventually you're going to need an 18 wheeler to hold all the stuff we're going to need to buy :)

Just imagine a truckload of Riccardo Clay rumbling down the highway :p

2. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Maybe he should list what's NOT in there for you. That might not take as long. :D

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea, tell me about it and worst part is that I really enjoy using the DG line and I'm all out :wall:

Don't you worry, soon I'll have enough to last me a few years :headbang:

4. eShine

eShine Guest

Duragloss is now on an introductory offer sale.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

6. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

very nice! thanks chris

7. corrswitch

corrswitch Jedi Nuba

oh no!

My wallet is still recovering from the last order I put in :(

Thanks Chris :)

8. Lowprofile

Lowprofile Virgin Detailer

Agree...601 followed by the 105.:thumb:

9. eShine

eShine Guest

Had a few emails from some cheapo DB members :D

No the DB discount does not apply to sale items!

10. eShine

eShine Guest

So I received my Zymol Vintage and not knowing that the lid is on a clear hinge (I was expecting the lid to interlock) I grab the razor and cut the back and front seals. I then realize the rear seal is actually a hinge. Sooo I have to get some heavy dudty clear tape and fix her up, no big deal. I am now thinking, it is a bummer that the lid just flops open now (even if I didnt kill the hinge). I am also thinking after investing in such a wax it will suck when the case gets scuffed. I know there are not a lot of Vintage owners everywhere but I am pondering the idea of a vintage case. It would be a hardwood case with a padded Microfiber interior and a locking lid. It would help when taking the Vintage from A-B, not having to worry about the lid flying off or the cases getting scratched. Is this going overboard :D ??

11. eShine

eShine Guest

These towels have now arrived! We will still be packing orders received today with the "Old" cookie monsters but all orders placed starting tomorrow will receive the new version!

12. kenny1775

kenny1775 Jedi Nuba

Getting Vintage is all about the joy of going overboard...

I'd go for the case if I were you :afro:

13. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I'd get like a Pelican case or somethin like that. I thought about getting a hand gun case to put my high end waxes in, but still havent.

14. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

You aren't alone on making cases Chris. I'm currently making one for my Personalized Waxes and non-personalized waxes :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Go nuts Chris! Its $2500 worth of wax. Any notions of going overboard are looooong gone!

16. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Look for my order tonight!

17. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

that is a good lookin towel

18. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Nice. Thanks for the update.

19. Epoch

Epoch Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I know what you mean, i currently have a soft transportation case

[​IMG]

But have had plans for something more bespoke for ages :)

20. PJS

PJS Birth of a Detailer

Chris, I'm surprised you didn't opt for the 24x16 size, even if another $ dearer - most cloths/towels I have myself, and look out for, are this size now.
    As for the dying of the fabric - you really would be better with white/natural, since dye reduces the amount of liquid the fibres can absorb.
    Sorry if that's teaching you how to suck eggs.
    I presume from the picture on page 1, the towel is terry weave (typical loop pile used for household cotton towels), and the fabric weight looks about 6-700 gsm (grammes per square metre)?