eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. BrendanS

BrendanS Welcome to Detailing

Oh ok, never read that. Thats fine though, thanks for the order!

2. allnitro

allnitro Virgin Detailer

Got my order today. Considering the snow storm we got, pretty damn good service. Thanks. Can't wait to try the Flex out.

3. eShine

eShine Guest

We added a couple new Einszett products today. Einszett Leather and Einszett Spray Wax. Also finally got the pictures up for all products.

4. eShine

eShine Guest

eShine insists that all our parcel service trucks look like this. We are the only car care company doing so :)

[​IMG]

5. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

how the hell do you get into that thing?

6. Ron1

Ron1 Virgin Detailer

I would agree with Phil. He turned me on to the Glanz for my P car and the car looks great and the product is very easy to use. Haven't had a chance to use some of their other products yet but looking forward to trying others:thumb:

7. bigfoot

bigfoot Jedi Nuba

Look, it's named after me! LOL

8. eShine

eShine Guest

Can anyone who had ordered from us in the last few weeks please forward the shipping notification and or tracking information email sent to you by Canpar? Not the order confirmation.

Please forward to info at eshine.ca

Please post here once you did so we don't receive 50 of the same email! Thanks

9. eShine

eShine Guest

Got one member who sent a Canada Post email. looking for a Canpar email (Canadian Shipment).

10. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Sent - let me know if that is what you are looking for.

11. allnitro

allnitro Virgin Detailer

I forwarded you mine. I was pretty pleased with the entire experience.
    Don

12. eShine

eShine Guest

I am trying to see if the email Canpar sends makes it clear and easy to track your package. i had a few customers say the email was very limited.

13. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

I'd say the tracking is pretty straightforward... however, if you are REALLY lazy, I guess it would be nice to have an actual link in the e-mail that tracks the package.

No problem with the current setup if you ask me. You shipping stuff to me via Canpar has always been pretty fast.

Thanks

14. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

I forwared you mine... This is the info via the Tracking Number form their Website... Not as Easy to Read as Canada Post or UPS...

Tracking Number - D100012132101 - Track Shipment

Status - Delivered - Proof of Delivery

Delivered on 2008-12-10 11:21 by our facility in Mississauga. Signed for by: YOGESH Delivery postal code: L5R4B1

Departed from Toronto on 2008-12-09 23:36

Arrived at Toronto on 2008-12-09 23:34

Picked up in St Catharines on 2008-12-09 14:06

PS: It does not bother me, coz the Packages are here the Next Day

15. eShine

eShine Guest

I just wanted to make sure the info was there. Some customers told us it only shows the shipper and receiver but no tracking number.

16. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

That has happened to me the last two orders from you, Chris. I don't sweat it because I know its on its way.

17. eShine

eShine Guest

Problem is that many ohter customers do mind. I have to figure it out and get it corrected.

18. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Why dont you use UPS?

19. eShine

eShine Guest

We did. UPS is the Devil. Total nightmare. Lost packages, packages going to different provinces, charging us more than our contract etc.

20. blackjz

blackjz Jedi Nuba

i ve sent you pm chris.please check :D