eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

So Chris, when will you be receiving the Blue Riccardo? I liked it and want some :waiting:

2. Nica

Nica Banned

Very nice review there Denzil :applause:

3. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm sure he has lots of bottles and sprayers :thumb:

4. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

Ya, I just don't see them listed on the site.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

You'll be surprised what Chris doesn't post up on the site..not sure why he doesn't post all his goods...but if you bug him enough he'll talk...so I've been told :whistle:

6. eShine

eShine Guest

I have hundreds, maybe thousands of empty sprayers and bottles. I wil add some and post a link.

7. eShine

eShine Guest

I ask myself that often. Basically i get soo busy that I forget to add many odds and ends we have. Time goes by and I forget we have them!

8. eShine

eShine Guest

9. yukon cornelius

yukon cornelius Birth of a Detailer

Just placed a small order. My detailing decreases in the bad weather.

Thanks Chris.

10. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Ok boys and girls here is my take on the "new" Riccardo paste wax. Well first off I don't have any pics as the application was put on in a garage, late at night.

First off, I used the end of a tooth brush to remove the wax. The wax came out very easy, it was soft and pliable. I spread it on a terry cloth applicator and put it on a 2x2 section. The car was an '04 Mercedes SL55 AMG, black.

So anyway, I put it on up and down, then side to side.... to ensure all the area was covered. I then let the wax set for 20-30 seconds before buffing off. The wax went on super easy and seemed oily, it gave the appearance that is was gong to be super slick and leave a glossy look.

Well when buffing off it took several passes to ensure all the oil residue was gone. So that wasn't too much of a treat. However wasn't too much of an ordeal.

I also used Victoria Red and Dodo Juice Rubbish Boys... compared to these 2 the Riccardo was slicker then Red but not as much as DJ RB.

As for now the only complaint I have is the clean up of the wax. As far as durability goes, my test will be on my truck. I am goint to strip the hood, do one side in the Riccardo, the middle stripped and then on the other side I am actually going to use Bryan's trial wax!!

So I hope this helps... if you need anymore information please let me know!

11. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

nice little review fella, I agree it needs some tweaking but a good start

12. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks for the review Mike! Glad to hear you finally got a hold of it, hehe.

13. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Thanks for the review Dust!

14. shiny

shiny Jedi Nuba

Thanks for trying it out. Let us know how long it lasts!

15. eShine

eShine Guest

Riccardo Clay Yellow has gone from 6oz to 8oz at no addtional charge to you, that's a 35% increase in size.

Riccardo Yellow will be soon changing to two precut flat pieces instead of three. The manufacturer kept breaking dies making the bars so thin.

Riccardo Blue is en route and will be a single 8oz bar for the same price as Riccardo Yellow.

16. eyezack87

eyezack87 Guest

Oooo, this makes my plans for a trip to Canada for Winter Break that much more interesting :)

17. eShine

eShine Guest

Memebers will not want to miss this years 12 days of Christmas sale. We will be featuring several popular products at "BOGO" (Buy one get one free)! We will also have discounts on many other products of 40%-70% off! If you are not part of our monthly flyer email list you can sign up on our front page. The 12 days of Christmas sale flyer and sales will go out Dec 1st 12:00am! You won't want to miss this sale, quantities limited and there will be NO RAIN CHECKS.

18. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

:giggle:
    Son of a ....... Guess the kids will go without presents this year

19. SSTG

SSTG DB Forum Supporter

Hehe.:giggle:

20. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

cool, i have been using the Yellow Clay fo over a year now... whats the diffrence between Yellow and Blue?