eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Sure, I would stay flexable on motor oil. I'm a die hard oil changer...:shrug:

2. eShine

eShine Guest

We had a few new features added to our webpage. Shipping estimator, user accounts, product reviews and a few other small changes. If you guys have a few seconds I was hoping you can visit our site and leave a few reviews (quick single paragraph reviews) for products you have used. You didn't have to purchase the products from us as the review is on the product itself. Every product on our webpage has a "Click to review this product" link on the bottom. Thanks guys!

3. richy

richy Guest

I am an AMSOIL dealer but locally one can also buy it at Crappy Tire, Home Hardware and a few specialty shops. I undercut them in price. I became a dealer b/c I use it in every gas engine I own and it was a better deal than paying retail.

4. BlueZero

BlueZero Birth of a Detailer

I did two! I'm not very good at reviews and such so if you don't use them you won't hurt my feelings. :shrug:

5. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I also did two quick reviews for you.

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

It's all about the cost for me, so I buy it locally at local Walmart. Castrol Syntec or Mobil 1, $22-24 for a 5 quart container. Better then buying it in single quart bottles.

7. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I voted yes. If I get a downpipe and my turbo seals start leakin I'll be looking for a 5w40...I don't know anyplace local that stocks 5w40.

8. Nica

Nica Banned

Thank you for the review Buddy :peace:

9. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I would buy it online but I don't really have to since I usually use Mobil1 for my R6. Other than that, my Integra just gets standard Valvoline 5W-30 oil.

10. green dimnd

green dimnd Birth of a Detailer

I purchased Amsoil on line, along with oil filters and an air filter. The shipping was quick and the shipping charge was exactly what the postage cost. The air filter was back ordered so it was shipped the following week with no extra shipping charges. There was a problem with the fit of the amsoil air filter in my forester, so I returned it for exchange for a Wix filter to their U.S. hq. I was credited with the full amount of the return shipping charges, and the Wix filter fit perfectly when it arrived. I'll admit that I was a little hesitant at first, but their service is excellent and I'll use them in the future. If you are placing a large order, it's well worth it to get a 6 month preferred customer membership.

11. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I only run Synergyn Oil, and have to buy it directly from the factory... :)

I <3 0w20, but man it's getting spendy.

12. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

You what pisses me off about living in a small town (pop. about 10,000)? I could not find anyone in town that had DOT4 synthetic brake fluid. Walmart had it, but only one 12 oz bottle. WTF?

13. eShine

eShine Guest

After the not so hot selling Einszett Pro Line failed we are giving Einszett another shot and added most of the non-pro line. Pictures will be added soon but here they are, we actually sold quite a bit several hours after adding it, hopefully this will go better than the pro-line did!

eShine Canada: ***Einszett***

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Thanks guys, any more helpers out there?

15. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I'll do a couple Chris. Going to your website now...

16. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

i like the new add on's Chris... maybe you can add a "Wish List"

17. eShine

eShine Guest

Do you mean where customers can request items? We usually just get emails, LOL.

18. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thats good that you're a giving it another go. I like 1Z products...:thumb:

19. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

lolz no, i mean you have a "Cart" right... but where you can Select and Store Item you would like to buy in the Future...

20. eShine

eShine Guest

Hmm, I will look into that. Customers can now create an account and I can see if I can add it to their accounts.