eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

Look forward to the goods :cheerl:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

thanks Chris

3. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Thanks Chris, Really looking forward to helping you out and trying a great new wax...:applause:

4. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Thanks again Chris. Will keep you updated on when the shipment arrives.

5. eShine

eShine Guest

We send all the USA samples by air, they should get there quickly.

6. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Look forward to trying it Chris. Any particular colour you'd like to see it on?

7. eShine

eShine Guest

For now I just want general impressions. From what I have seen the testers have a wide variety of applications ready.

8. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Wahoo!!! I can't wait!!! It's supposed to rain some this week so ample time to play with my waxes!

9. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Fantastic, thanks Chris! Look forward to testing this wax! What kind of timeframe are you looking at for completion of the test?

10. Buddy

Time frame? You better drop what you're doing and get it done Mr. This ain't no party this ain't no disco this ain't no foolin around.

11. holden_caulfield04

holden_caulfield04 Virgin Detailer

Canadian address here...

12. kaval

kaval Two Bucket System Washer

I would love to test one of these, and I'm local too and always using the rotary!

One on the left looks awesome.

13. kaval

kaval Two Bucket System Washer

Chris, I have used the samples extensively and will give you my input soon. Just busy with school at the moment.

14. eShine

eShine Guest

I went and bought a new Canon Rebel Xsi (needed a new toy) so our A640 is for sale. The A640 is the best point-n-shoot camera we have owned. It takes great pictures with a click of a button. The camera has a couple very very small dings, probablly not worth mentioning but I don't want any surprises with the buyer. These cameras had one small problem with the automatic lens covers, they often jammed. I had it fixed twice and on the third time I simply removed the automatic lens cover, no more problems. Besides that it is a great camera. If you have any questions let me know. Firm price of $200 CAD, I checked eBay and they are going for $200-$250 USD right now. New was about $600 CAD. Can ship MOST places in Canada for $10, USA $15.

Canon PowerShot A640 Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review

[​IMG]

15. eShine

eShine Guest

To The Top...

16. Buddy

Hello, Has anyone rec'd there sample yet??? Chris, I know you sent them by air. What carrier did you use...Thank You

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

I have not received mine yet, but no worries, we still have time!

18. Buddy

Yup, No worries here but just wondering. It's allready been raining for 2 days and It's going to rain all weekend too...:shrug:

19. eShine

eShine Guest

We sent Canada Post/USPS air. It should get there real soon. I cant check tracking right now (I am at Disney) but will when we get back.

20. Buddy

O-kay that makes a little more sense. We lost a day this week. The P.O was closed on tuesday...(Veterans day)