eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

No, it's not the pink colored spray glaze, it's the original version you sent us to test out...that other spray glaze I didn't find :sorry: but the original sample pack you sent me I have :thumb:

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

We all know how you like to apply your waxes on thick Carlos! :giggle:

Oh and thanks for having me test your wax Chris! I hope us testers can help guide you with our opinions to producing an amazing wax!

3. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

Can i still get on the testers list? I'm sure my car will need some TLC after i get it back from the Impound on friday :p Dame Ontario Speeding Laws...

4. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

i am another victim of this aswome Brush... But Chris at Eshine is very cool about this. I really love this product, i hope Eshine gets the new ones soon... ill order 2 next time.

5. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

this wont work on a PC will it?

6. Zookie

Zookie Jedi Nuba

I have ordered 4 times and 1 return, not one issue, fast and easy to deal with... Emails always replied asap... Being local, my orders are here the next day, lolz... Great team at Eshine... Gonna place another order soon.

7. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

If you have anything left, I would love to test it!

8. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

Likewise, I have ordered several items from Chris, with more on the way & all I can say is that I'm a very satisfied customer. Chris has always answered any questions I may have had in a very timely fashion & all my ordered items usually arrived to my door step within 2 business days. Can't beat that.
    Overall, Chris provides customer service that is second to none & I highly recommend eShine to anybody looking for a pleasant & satisfactory online shopping experience.

Chris, U R Da Man!....Thank you.

9. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

That one on the left looks very cool, let us know when you have them ready to ship.

10. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Looks good Chris!! Good luck with those man!!

Zookie, it wont work on a PC.

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Dependong on what Chris sends me, I would be more then willing to share the samples with anyone in Calgary. Just send me a PM and we can meet up somewhere...just as long as I get it back other wise Chris might kill me :giggle:

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I'm kinda close to Calgary, sort of, damn it just give me the wax!!!! LOL

13. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..hopefully Chris will send me a big pot of it, I can mail it over to you 911..give it a go and send it back :whistle:

Or I might be able to scoop some out on a sample jar or something like that...I can't wait to receive my orders and goodies. It feels so good to order again...aaaaaa..:coffee:

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Well I went to find some more small containers today for samples and was out of luck finding anything with a lid. I found these small stainless pots with no lid so I got creative. No pics of my creative packaging. :)

Good news is most of you will be getting a bit more than the smaller jars I initially had. Bad news is I am cleaned out, no samples left even for myself!

Also I had a few PM's on what I was looking for in the review. It is simple, all of you have experience using waxes and there is nothing special about the application of the wax. I am looking for feedback on application and removal, overall looks, beading etc. This wax will sell for $75 CAD ($65 USD) for 8oz (By volume). We need to know if you think this wax is at par for the price range. There is plenty of competition out there and we are looking at putting out a better paste wax than competitors that are selling at much more $$.

15. Bence

Bence Two Bucket System Washer

Ahamm, I know this from somewhere...

16. eShine

eShine Guest

We reconized a problem and now farm out all our testing. We used to have a whole stack of samples manufacturers sent us and we we swamped, simply did not have the time. Now when a manufacturer sends us samples we often re-send them to customers and get their feedback. If we have time depending on the season we will get to it fairly quick, April-August is impossible for us :(

17. Nica

Nica Banned

So what your saying is, you get the samples and you send it to me to test :cheerl: nice I like the way you think :whistle:

18. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

:p:You can join the league of extrodinary Riccardo gentlemen, but you are sworn to secrecy and must live a life of periluos stunts first and never get tired of saving damsels in distress.

I call it LERG for short

19. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

So does that mean no samples to the US, or out of the one's you've already told... you don't have anymore left??

And if I'm still getting a sample, I promise not to complain that it's not as small as you had originally said:applause2:

20. eShine

eShine Guest

All Canadian and USA samples are send out.