eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

Post in this thread but just not anywhere off DB. I learned from an old product we almost came out with (Shokar) that having reviews before a product is ready to ship is not a good idea!

2. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Dang, that's unfortunate to hear for those of us in the U.S. I wish you the best of luck with this Chris. :thumb:

3. eShine

eShine Guest

Just for the sample testing! I will have a distributor in the USA for Riccardo as soon as the line launches. Pallets of products to a busines address are not a problem but when we sent out Kleenol samples regular parcel is was a nightmare.

4. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

Hmmm...interesting

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Uhh..... ok :shrug:

6. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

so you said its not vics making this batch?:popcorn:

7. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Yes, It is unfortunate. It's nice to try a new product now and then and be one of the first to do so. eShine, Not that I blame you but it sounds like you're working off one bad shipping experience not to mention the cost of it.

Dust2glory said it best. we are willing to pay money to help you out. One more thing. This is just a thought I wanted to share with you. Please, Do not take as anything more than that.
    thank you for listening and GOOD LUCK...:thumb:

8. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

If you're looking at someone to test the wax in the South, I would love to!

9. eShine

eShine Guest

It is not the $$ we are concerned about, it is the frustration. This year we shipped about 500 packages to the USA. Most packages either got lost, stolen or damaged. In over half the cases when we re-sent the package the replacement shipment also got lost, stolen or damaged. We shipped some orders three times! If you seen some of the pictures customers sent us (Damaged items) you would scratch your head! Some orders are so badly damaged you can't believe they bothered shipping it. We tried Fedex, UPS, and Canada Post/USPS. The most reliable is Canada Post USPS but for some reason they get hung up for 1-2 weeks when they switch hands (from Canada Post to USPS).

I am not sure how many samples I have left but I am willing to try sending a few to the USA.

As of right now all testers have already been selected.

10. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Good luck on your new wax Chris!

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet , I look forward to the sample Chris...but what's up with the lip balm container...so does this mean that I'm getting 12 lip balm container :giggle:

I will do a full review as soon as I get it and I got the perfect vehicle for it too :thumb: So as soon as I receive the products I'll put them to good use :thumb:

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Let us know when its available for purchase, Chris. I'd like to try some.

13. eShine

eShine Guest

This is what was sent to us from the manufacturer. I do have several larger containers and I am going to have to make up a few more sample sizes as I now have more testers lined up than sample sizes!

The official tester list.

RamSus (Canada)
    Bryansbestwax (Canada)
    Carlos/Calgary/sneek gang (Canada)
    Fuel Tuner (Canada)
    Buddy (USA)
    Dust2Glory (USA)
    P1et (USA) PM me your address
    Denzil (USA) PM me your address

14. Nica

Nica Banned

um..may I get a larger container please :beg:

Thank you :peace:

15. eShine

eShine Guest

When we have retail stock I will be making an limited QTY offer to DB member you can't refuse....

16. eShine

eShine Guest

If it ends up on the trunk floor of Sneeks car I will kill you. :)

17. Nica

Nica Banned

What you mean I have to share it :shead: maybe I'll just split the sample into other sample containers :giggle:

No, I promise I'll keep this sample...at the end that is...oh I found the other waxes you sent me...they were in the boxes of all my detailing products along with the Glaze too :whistle:

18. eShine

eShine Guest

Aha! Is it the pink colored spray glaze!!? I was going to send Calgary a small sample instead I will send you guys a large container and you can scrape him off some. If I can find more small containers tomorrow I will also send an empty container.

P.S. Legal Disclaimer: I actually won't kill you. LOL

19. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

dont worry ill kill him for you :applause2: just kidding

and thanks chris, i ook forward to playing with it

20. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

any more openings for testers? I'm doing a full detail next Friday and would love to review!