eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

What is the connecion size?
    M14 fits the Makita 9227CB, what other rotaries will it fit?

2. eShine

eShine Guest

I believe the samples will be a standard 5/8 thread.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

So what does a guy have to do to get some blue clay :catfight: :catfight:

4. Nica

Nica Banned

Oooh that looks interesting...ooh pick me, pick me, pick me :cheerl:

Question, what's that black stuff on the backing plate? Foam? or rubber?

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Urethane

6. Berscht

Berscht Jedi Nuba

I will be a tester! pick meee!

7. Mark350

Mark350 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Dollar is a bit better today

8. eShine

eShine Guest

We have received feedback from 1 of 4 testers. Anyone else get to try the samples?

9. Hum-Benz

Hum-Benz Wax on..Wax off

I didn't:popcorn:

10. richy

richy Guest

No I have not. I did this car last week and it was too new to use it on:
    http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f47/08-g37-6306.html
    I do have a great candidate coming in 2 weeks to try it on. I will give my feedback on that one. No sense doing it on something that is not a worthy test.

11. RamSus

RamSus Jedi Nuba

THanks Chris. I have received both items &; hopefully, I'll get to try them on a friend's car this coming weekend & I'll report back my feedback.

12. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Just go down to the mall after work and pick a car!!

13. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I used it on a black envoy with no issues of marring, like Calymagic the right amount of lube and the right type of lube make the difference. I may slide it across my Avalance before I prep it for winter

14. eShine

eShine Guest

This thread will be the place to post feedback and pictures of the new Riccardo Paste Wax.

Riccardo Carnauba Paste wax is a blend of Brazillian White Carnauba, Advanced Polymers and exotic natural oils. Application is at par with most other paste waxes, simply apply thin using a fine foam or Microfiber applicator. Let haze for 10 seconds then buff off using a Microfiber cloth. Please post results here and please do not post on other forums. These are not "SPAMples" which means I do not expect good reviews based on you getting the samples for free! Honest opinions are what we are after.

15. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ohh how do i sign up?

and are they diffrent frome from those other ones?

16. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

R samples only for canadians? If not I'm in!!

17. eShine

eShine Guest

In the past (not just on DB) we have had problems where we send samples and the member does not test the product, many are looking for just free stuff. Instead of posting another first come first serve thread we selected a few testers based on their ability to provide feedback on a timely basis. We are also trying to limit the USA testers as 90% of the time the damn package gets lost/damaged. Our plan is to select a USA distributor to sell the products in the USA as soon as we launch the product. Calgary, if you are able to test this wax and post results I do have a package going to Carlos Thursday I can add one in. The sample is also completely different from the samples you received; it is actually from a different manufacturer.

18. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

I am able to provide tiely feed back, if possible i would love one please. :applause2:

do you want private or public reviews of the product?:shrug:

19. eShine

eShine Guest

Also just a note for the testers, the wax will be sent in a small container, looks like a lip balm container. Just use a popsicle stick or butter knife to scrape off a layer of wax and then wipe it onto an applicator.

20. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

i'll paypal ys $5 to help with shipping!