eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Got my order in as soon as I got up this morning. Can't wait to get it!

2. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I just cried a bit...I just bought those mf's ...for 2X as much.

I guess there is no better time but now to order more..

3. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Got me some of those MF's in my order! :woot:

4. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ohh well such is life right? I guees it just meens its time to stock up for the new year :D

5. eShine

eShine Guest

Sorry man! We honestly dont really know what is going on sale till we are making up the flyer. We recently had a few companies purchase from us and several others enquire about pricing (on Microfiber and Clay); because of this we stocked up large expecting a few large orders from new companies but it didn't happen. Combine that with adding new products at the worst possible timing, we have to clear out overstock to even things out ;)

6. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

no worries. I am sorry if my post sounded angry or something haha it really wasn't supposed to. :D I am getting some more cookie monsters. I really like them for ONRing...i think I need some ONR too....:p I think I will get some clay as well...dangg...I got Nica syndrome.

7. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

tell me about it.. i have no money but have a need to order more... im going welll... if i stock up.. its a sickness i say, and chris in an enablaler:bat:

8. eShine

eShine Guest

I know how you feel. It drives me mad when I buy something then either see it on sale shortly after or see it in another store cheaper! This sale has such huge discounts that we didn't even send the monthly flyer to November customers! LOL.

9. eShine

eShine Guest

Wow is all I can say. We sell quite a bit of Microfiber but I must say, this sale is going great. Over 100 ordes so far, most containing an average of 6 Riccardo Clay and 30-40 Microfiber. I believe we may run out of Riccardo Clay and possibly microfiber before the 12th day! Get your order in boys! LOL

10. eShine

eShine Guest

I was a bit skeptical if Black Wow would sell at its $25/4oz price. What a great addition, the product is selling steady! Thanks Sneek for turning us onto this product.

11. Nica

Nica Banned

My orders left right :bat:

Out of Ricardo..say it aint so Chris :wall: good thing I got some to hold me over :gidiup:

Sounds like the sale is doing great nice..:applause:

12. Nica

Nica Banned

I say you send sneek a bottle...:whistle:

Well done sneek :applause:

13. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:D No probs. I was actually looking at the trim on the new accord at the dealership thinking...hmm that trim could use some dressing. :D Then I remembered black wow....and DB's favorite wax dealer! All came together at 2AM haha.

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Your order is shipped sir. That little bat don't scare me. My grandmas rolling pin does. We are dipping far into our "Wholesale clay" and I am having to add Riccardo Labels as I package! LOL. I hope none of the companies we supply clay to need any soon! :D

15. Nica

Nica Banned

:laughing: that's funny so you mean more like this :rollingpin: hahahaha...really that's how quick the Ricado is selling...nice good for you..maybe now you can afford a few gifts for the kids :poke: don't be such a grinch :laughing: just teasing Chris.

So you sel to other companies..besides Detailing Bliss?...some one needs to read the fine print :deal: hahaha teasing :poke:

16. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Man I wish I lived in Canada I'd buy your whole wad of clay eShine :D

17. eShine

eShine Guest

Pshaw...That was nothing. You should see the emails we get. I seriously wonder if people think about other people's feeling when they email us. Here is a direct cut and paste, My comments in (brackets)

" I am totally pissed, I bought a few Dehydrator towels and Tornado's a few days ago (it was actually almost 2 months ago) and now they are on sale half price. If you expect me to be a returning customer you will refund the difference"

His order BTW contained very little items that are currently on sale but several that were on sale that month, plus he got free shipping...

My reply,

XXX, I am sorry you missed out on this deal and paid full price but if you notice your order did contain sale items plus you received free shipping. We currently turned off free shipping for this deal. I did a calculation and if I were to not honor the sale prices on the items you DID get a discount on and charge you shipping, your order would actually cost MORE.

His reply back.

"Is this how a customer gets treated at eShine? What class! You should honor the sale prices of December plus still honor the free shipping you had in November. How were customers to know you would offer such a sale and know the free shipping would not be valid? I will be returning my entire order for a full refund, I will find a company who treats their customers with a tad more respect."

Honestly....this kind of stuff hurts. I bust my ass on eShine and I have to put up with that crap. Thanksfully the 100's of customers who praise us outweigh the loonies out there...

18. Nica

Nica Banned

You promised you woudln't tell...:acry2: :acry2: :acry2: you hurt me bad Chris..."I will find a company who treats their customers with a tad more respect"....hahahaha

Sorry I should't make fun it's some one elses feelings but that's a tad dramatic...man some people I tell you...but I can kinda understand where he's coming from...it happens to me all the time I buy something and it goes on sale..:confused: shame my crystal ball isn't that great :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

19. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

w/e sometimes people just want everything.

I used to work retail...and people want to make money off their transactions. I know it is part of life that things get cheaper. I was among the 1st people to but the PS2. I paid 450 for it! now...how much are they worth 130 with 5 games and 2 controllers? haha It is life. Stressing out over a few dollars will take years off your life. Obviously the customer thought it was worth their money in the first place, so :D Suck it up. haha

Save money where you can, don't freak out about it where you can't. It is fantastic saving money. I try to limit my spending, but before every order or big purchase, I always thing " is this _______ with XXX hours of work/detailing/ how ever you get your money" If they answer is yes, place the order, if not, then maybe you should hold off. I parted with my money. No reason to cry over spilled milk.

20. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

I feel your pain Eshine, i get that all day from customers with expired coupons for service.
    The only problem is that these people get surveys after having work done at the dealership and i dont want my advisors taking a hit and i dont want to hear the onwers bitch because they didnt get their montly brand fund from the manufactor. I hate doing it but, there is no choice.