eShine.ca - forum member promo code - news - deals

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by eShine, Nov 13, 2007.

1. eShine

eShine Guest

Dip your Riccardo Yellow in sand. That should do it.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..been there done that lol..teasing..but I have droped my share of Riccardo clay bars on the floor :rant: I hate it when that happens.

Oh I too would love to try the Blue version or Riccardo, how about letting me buy a bar or two :poke:

3. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

What the hell are you working on that you need something so abrasive!!!!! If you cut the Red Bar into smaller pieces ( I cut mine into 4) it is easier to knead. Hope this helps.

4. eShine

eShine Guest

I can send you some with the pressure washer. LOL.

P.S. I have put the foam lances on hold due to the terrible dollar.

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh I don't know I just rather be prepared that's all. I've used the Red Clay Magic bar several times, some vehicles just need it and I love seeing all the micro marring, gives the swirls a different look :lol:

Yea, I too cut the Red bar in four...but I still find it a bit tough to manipulate...just wish for something as elastic as Riccardo that's all. I'm sure it can be done, Chris just needs to try harder..come on Chris :giterdone:

:giggle: :giggle:

6. Nica

Nica Banned

ooh yes please...yea with the way the market is going it's all up in the air at the moment huh, no rush on the foam lances any ways..well at least not from me...temperature will soon be changing, keep me posted on the lances though :thumb:

7. eShine

eShine Guest

Did you still want the pressure washer? I can send it anytime but I want to get rid of her soon ;)

8. eShine

eShine Guest

Since these backing plates have become quite popular I have been talking to a supplier about having some made for us. We have some prototypes on their way to us ;)

[​IMG]

9. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

10. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hehe, interesting! Is it possible that some of these prototypes will go to some of us members for testing? :)

11. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

They look good to me...Is this another one of those 3M backing pads that you won't be able to get in the USA...Thanks...:shrug:

12. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

I've used these in the UK on my Makita rotary, great product...

13. eShine

eShine Guest

I will likely send the samples out for testing. End user feedback is important to us.

14. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

See riccardo blue clay review

15. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

i wanna be a tester :) i will give awesome feedback!!!!

16. richy

richy Guest

Chris..thanks again; I got the email from Canpar about the shipment. I was only expecting the lube..I am looking forward to trying out the blue!!! I am at work today, so I may have to leave them a message to leave it at my back door for tomorrow. I will give it a fair shake and post my findings.

17. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

OOOOO Nice....

Can I get on the tester list :)

I would love to compare it to my 3M BP.

18. eShine

eShine Guest

The biggest problem I have with sending testers to the usa is besides the expensive shipping, only 30% of packages get there without a problem. I have tried several shippers, same story. :(

19. eShine

eShine Guest

I have quite a bit of the blue clay. i first tried it and found it less agressive then my Yellow. I did find the sample of yellow I was using to be a tad dried up and that may have impacted the test. I figured instead of tossing the blue samples I may as well dump them on customers. I am now finding customers find the Blue Clay even better than the Yellow. I am curious to see what you find.

20. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I wish I had hook and loop pads to try one out but I am an edge guy, oh well.